Allergic Reaction to Restylane - Tear Troughs - Houston, TX

I have gotten Restylane injections under my eyes 4...

I have gotten Restylane injections under my eyes 4 times previously and never had an issue. In Oct 2011, I received Restylane in tear troughs and Juvederm in nasolabial folds from "med-spa" (nurse inject).

Beginning in Feb 2012, my eyes started swelling and given the last injection was 3 months prior - I assumed it was not the Restylane and went to urgent care believing I had orbital cellulitis. Went through the full gammit of doctors - urgent care, opthamologist, family doctor - and treatment - antibiotics, CT scan.

Finally went to dermatologist and she determined it was the Restylane. Went on round of steroids and went through 3 months of hyaluronidase injections, as well as steroid injections. Last injection was in mid-May. Doctors office never reported to Medicis, so I did (which may explain why adverse reaction reports are low).

Will not be using Restylane again and will be long time before I consider use of fillers under my eyes. Will be looking at laser treatment to tighten the skin under eyes soon.