Great Mommy Makeover - Houston, TX

My pregnancy belly was pretty large and my muscles...

My pregnancy belly was pretty large and my muscles would not work correctly (even after many situps). I wanted to correct my muscle wall and get rid of extra fat. I also breastfed for 15 months so that took a toll on my already small breasts. I was interested in a lift, but given the size, we decided on an implant as well.

Sounds like you had the works! What was your healing process like?

Thanks for sharing your story here on RealSelf. Every bit of info you can give helps other ladies looking to go through a Mommy Makeover!

I took a week off work and planned ahead to have my TV & books in my room to entertain. My tummy was pretty tight so it was hard to breath and sleep at first. My husband took days off and was helping me keep the meds schedule, bring/help with anything I needed.I had a tower of about 5 pillows to sleep and some other ones to elevate my feet. I used the pain medication from the doctor for about 3 or 4 days constantly. Then only at night for a few more days. Thankfully I had no complications and was able to be back "up and running" within 2 weeks. Of course I started everything slow and worked from there. There were several routine follow ups with the doctor's office throughout the coming year.
I am suppose to do a consult w/him & was wondering if you could tell me how your results are. Is the tuck scar low,all scars barely noticeable,how is the look of the belly button & would you recommend him,thanks!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He performed a "mommy-makeover" breast lift, breast implants, and tummy tuck w/lipo. The consultation and the entire process was smooth. He answered all questions and has great bedside manners. His staff is great as well. His office is centrally located and easy to get to.