Restylane Under Eyes - Houston

Ok I finally did it! I have terrible bags under my...

Ok I finally did it! I have terrible bags under my eyes and wanted to try restylane to fill out the "rut" She reccomended a full syringe under each eye but i was hesitant and she said lets try half. So we did and I wish I would have gotten a full one but I can go back ( I bought 2 syringes at better cost than individual) It didnt hurt at all, my left eye is swollen but right eye isnt. The swollen eye looks better haha. I will post updates and answer questions.

Happy to hear it didn't hurt! Was $650 for both syringes, or was that just the cost for what you already had injected?

3 days later, still have a black eye and still...

3 days later, still have a black eye and still wish I would have gotten another syringe put in, one was def not enuf.

Went back friday..she suggested we switch to juevederm and I said ok. We added 1.5 syringes (3/4 ea eye) I can see big change.but still not a much as i want. My ruts are bad, she said moving the fat pads would have best results , but I'm not ready for that. For now I will be happy with fillers :)

Thanks, I'm just wondering if even a full syringe is enuf..we will see..going back in 2 weeks

K, well definitely let us know what you think after you have the other syringe injected - curious to hear how it turns out!

Went back friday..she suggested we switch to...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Ok its Feb 24th..heres pictures from before, then...

ok its Feb 24th..heres pictures from before, then I did 1/2 syring restylane under each eye then a month later 3/4 juvederm under each eye So in total theres 1.25 syringes under each eye

Hi I'm from Houston and I can't find a doctor for a good price. Where did you go?
Oh gosh i look exactly like u on the picture.Everyone keep on asking:why dont i sleep enough?The truth is its a genetic and i am fed up listening that for40years..i have to do something about it!¬thnx for sharing with us..
Hi Kim, I went to Dermatouch RN on 1960 and close to 249. I actually ended up getting lower eyelid surgery yesterday! I have made a review and it should be posted later today under eyelid surgerys. Not sure if your battling bags or another issue..Lots of research will lead you the right way! :)