Had my Love Handles Done - Houston, TX

I had the coolsculpting by Zeltiq done 3 hours ago...

I had the coolsculpting by Zeltiq done 3 hours ago. I decided to do this procedure to give me a kick start at losing weight and tightening my lower half up after having 3 kids. I am 5 ft 8in, weigh 139lbs and although I'm not overweight by any means, I have lost a lot of elasticity due to the 3 pregnancies.

I highly recommend that you eat something good and solid before going in for treatment. I made the mistake of keeping to a very low calorie breakfast which resulted in me nearly passing out with very low blood pressure after each side was done. Even though this is not surgical, it is still an evasion within your body and you experience similar feelings to just coming out of surgery.

They put an EXTREMELY cold, wet cloth on you before they put the machine on the area. The machine then sucks in your skin. This does hurt but goes away within a few minutes. The procedure lasted 1 hr for each side.

Like another person said, the pain of the sucking machine is nothing compared to the massage after they take the machine off the area. Although temporary (about 15 min)I wanted to jump off the table as the therapist dug into my sides with her fingers in order to move the skin/fat around. It was the kind of pain that you debate whether to ask for something like vicodin to help.

Good news is the pain is temporary. Within 30 minutes I felt fine. If you are prone to bruising, you will definitely bruise.

So now I wait for the results. I'll post updates when I can.

Day 1 - The area is sensitive to the touch, red/bruised, numb, and jelly-like. I took excedrin to help but didn't need it.

I was planning on only updating this review once a...

I was planning on only updating this review once a week as I progressed but I'll forget details. Its been 4 days and for the past 2 days Ive experienced a lot of sharp pains in the areas where I had the procedure done. I have been able to get about 25 min of exercise in daily with the exception of today because I'm in a lot of pain. And don't even think about exercising vigorously lol!! Just the normal jiggle when you walk will bother you. I cant wait to start seeing results because right now I feel bloated. Maybe the sharp pains mean something good is happening? hmmm

Photo Update

I'm checking in but dont have any new results...

I'm checking in but dont have any new results unfortunately. I'm no longer experiencing the sharp pains and I've resumed exercising which makes me happy. My sides are numb but feel less "jelly". I'll post a pic at the 2 week mark although I doubt there will be a change. This is a waiting game. I weigh 138lbs now.

Today makes 2 weeks since the procedure was done....

Today makes 2 weeks since the procedure was done. There's nothing new except progress pictures. This new one was from today. Do you see a difference yet? Remember, day 1 you are a bit bloated in the area.
Bruce McClendon

Very professional staff. They tend to be the first in Houston to have the latest techniques in body sculpting and are reasonably priced. I've had a few procedures done with them and will always go back.