Back Pain, Back Pain, Pinched Nerves - Houston, TX

I am 5'2 and 145pds. 33yrs old. Estimated...

I am 5'2 and 145pds. 33yrs old. Estimated breast size 34f. Even though my breast are quite large, I do love them, but they are causing me pain. Lower and upper back pain (arthritis), muscle spasms of the neck and pinched nerves. Still in physical therapy and on and off of meds. Flexiril, Predisone and anthrotec, nothings working anymore. My current insurance is Tricare and I'm in the Military, which requires lots of physical activity and exercise, so if I want to save my career. I have to do it.

It only took my insurance 5 days to approve it. My PS only has 3 years of experience, but I did feel comfortable and at ease. I am afraid to shop around because I may change my mind, so I'm ready to get it over with. Haven't schedule an appointment yet. Just want to ensure that the back pain will disappear. So nervous!!!

Dr. Myers (Sadler Clinic)

hello sgtthomas, I hope all went well with your surgery, and u r in my prayers for a speedy recovery!
Update!! I have found a wonderful PS, Dr. Kutty and was approved (again) and scheduled in about one week. My new PS said he does not think a nipple graft is necessary so I'm really excited that I went to get a second opinion. I had my Pre-op appt yesterday. I was given all the instructions as well as my prescriptions. My surgery date is 01/04/2012.
Thats good Tricare approved. I'm also in the mitary and I'm going to tack to my PCM about a reduction. My back has started again after 7 months Pt and the more for two months.
I waited too long and my back only got worse and worse. My PCM did insist that I went to physical therapy and a orthopedic specialist first. Good Luck!!
Thanks again, I'm just glad Tricare approves. I go in for my appointment next week. I'm definitely addressing the issue.
April. I just got my reduction a few days ago. Approved by Tricare :-) I didn't have to go through the whole process I went and was referred instantly. And was on the wait list in less than a month. Can't wait to see the finally results.
@ ssgthomas, Have you found a new PS yet? You may want to visit at least two more before you make your decision. Make sure and keep us posted :-)
Good luck in your hunt for a doctor, SSGT Thomas! It can be quite a process, but definitely worth it in the end! Hope you find the perfect PS soon!
Update: So my insurance approved the BR about a week ago. The PS still hasn't recieved anything, so I have been playing the waiting game. Yesterday I got a bill for $230.00 for the consultation. What? Well, I was later informed that it's only Free Cosmetic Consultations. I was floored. I am now looking for a new PS. I'm not sure what the insurance company will say now, it was approved for that clinic.
Hi! Your story reminds me so much of my own.... I thought I had found the perfect doctor, then his office administration did something I consider unethical......Now it's back to the hunt, which is very frustrating. I figure this is for the best though......I will get to meet some more doctors, and if in the end I still feel the first one was the best I will know I explored all the options and made the best choice.

I hope your new search goes well! Keep us updated!
Hi SSGThomas :D I, like you, like my girls. A lot of women around here have always hated their big breasts, but I always thought they were beautiful. At 5'3", 130, and a 32G/H I always felt like a total bomb shell.... Then last year it finally happened. I began having back pain. How rapidly it progressed awed me! In one year I went from an occasional pain to daily neck, back, and nerve pain :(

I am comforting myself with this and maybe it will work for you too: They girls aren't going to get any prettier with age, that's for sure :p They have seen their hay-day, and now it's time to get a body that looks AND feels good....
I feel your pain. I guess I'm just waiting for the pain to magical go away and I can keep em :). I want to feel better and go shopping at the mall without pain, so I have to do it. I hope all goes well for you. Keep us posted.

You go for it girl!  You will feel so much better having this done.  Don't let the nerves scare you away because you need to get some relief from all of the pains you have.

How long will the military give you of for recovery?

Thanks for the encouragement!! After the surgery, I hope to get a temp profile so i can get six months extra to work out. My right arm and shoulder are really weak right now.
Hi i just had a breast reduction about 6 weeks ago and it was the best thing i couldve ever done! :DDD
I too was approved by Tricare. Before surgery i was a 44DD/F and now im down to a full D small DD and i love it :D But if you feel comfortable with the doctor you have then go for it. But i would recommend you look up reviews about him or her to see what the other patients have thought about this doctor. The last thing you want is to go under the knife with a doctor who isnt the best!! If you have any question dont hesitate to ask. I love helping other women in this situation.. Also i do video blogs about my breast reduction so you can visit my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/keshia46 i think my videos will be very useful for you :D
Thank you so much MsPerry, I have followed your progress. Your results look great. I wanna look around some more, I just dont want to get cold feet. Do you feel more energetic? What was the happiest change?