Nervous, Sacred and Excited. - Houston, TX

I'm 43 years old, 5'2" and weigh...

I'm 43 years old, 5'2" and weigh 154lbs. I normally weigh 138lbs. I have wanted larger breast since I was 19 years old. Since having kids the appearance of breast has gotten worse. My surgery is set for this Thursday, March 15th. The doctor I have chosen is one a friend of mine used a few years ago for her breast augmentation and she loves her results. I was very pleased with him and his staff when I went in for my consoltation and pre op. I am going with silicone high profile 550 to 600 cc under the muscle. I am a small B now and want to be a full D. I have been concerned that I am going to big. I do not want to end up with stripper boobs (as my husband says). My doctor has assured me once he gets in if the size I have chosen is to big he will make adjustments to get the look I desire. I am scared and excited all at the same time. Other then having my wisdom teeth removed I have never been put under nor have I had surgery. I have a low pain tolerance which is adding to my fears. I am glad I found this site. It's nice to know other women have felt the same way. I have three days till my surgery and I am hoping they go by fast.

Houston Plastic Surgeon