Nervous, Sacred and Excited. - Houston, TX

I'm 43 years old, 5'2" and weigh...

I'm 43 years old, 5'2" and weigh 154lbs. I normally weigh 138lbs. I have wanted larger breast since I was 19 years old. Since having kids the appearance of breast has gotten worse. My surgery is set for this Thursday, March 15th. The doctor I have chosen is one a friend of mine used a few years ago for her breast augmentation and she loves her results. I was very pleased with him and his staff when I went in for my consoltation and pre op. I am going with silicone high profile 550 to 600 cc under the muscle. I am a small B now and want to be a full D. I have been concerned that I am going to big. I do not want to end up with stripper boobs (as my husband says). My doctor has assured me once he gets in if the size I have chosen is to big he will make adjustments to get the look I desire. I am scared and excited all at the same time. Other then having my wisdom teeth removed I have never been put under nor have I had surgery. I have a low pain tolerance which is adding to my fears. I am glad I found this site. It's nice to know other women have felt the same way. I have three days till my surgery and I am hoping they go by fast.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

So, you must have had them done by now. How'd the surgery and recovery go? Are you happy with them?

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf! Keep us posted.