8 Days PO - Anyone Feel Like They Went Too Big? - Houston, TX

I know (and hope) a lot of swelling still needs to...

I know (and hope) a lot of swelling still needs to decrease, etc. but I am so scared that I went too big. I never liked large breasts and only got a BA bc I was going under for a TT. I am 5'8", 150lbs., was 36B, and got 250cc's. I have always idealized an athletic physique and I love to run. I feel like I've just made the worst decision of my life. Horrible feeling while I am recovering.

I just want to say how great I think this web site is for those of us who have been wanting this type of thing for a long time, and now that I am going to be "adopting twins" (as my guy says with a great big smile), it has been so helpful to read before and after thoughts! I am excited, nervous, and feel good about my upcoming procedure. I have never had surgery before, and at age 46, am going to go for it!
Good for you, Davenport! I'll be 41 in a couple weeks and that's exactly how I felt - gotta go for it now bc we're not getting any younger! :) I'm 13 days PO. Drains came out at day 10 which was wonderful, drainholes stopped bleeding the next day (again wonderful), so now it's just a fight to relax. With little ones, it's hard to take it easy so I'm struggling. Good luck to you!
Tulsa, you probably feel big & like you have 2 mounds on your chest because you are & you do and it's fantastic. 400ccs seems to me to be the perfect size for almost anyone. Not too big or too small. In fact, I just read online that implants between 300 and 400 ccs are the most popular and/or requested size (80% of the time!). You're only days out. You will drop & settle & change for the better (although I think you probably look awesome right now) a little every day. No worries, I'm sure you're smokin' hot! Enjoy.

Photo Update

Day 15 PO and I just saw my PS who had to stitch a...

Day 15 PO and I just saw my PS who had to stitch a drainhole bc the bugger wouldn't stop bleeding. But everything looks great, including the distended lower ab I was worried about. He says it's normal swelling. I'm so happy that the worst is behind me, and can't WAIT for another couple weeks to come!

Also, I am constantly reminded how perfect my PS is for me and how lucky I am to have chosen him. The first PS I consulted with didn't take pics, didn't have sample BA sizers, and actually told me I COULD NOT go less than 325cc's. I am so fortunate and happy.

One last thing, I had paid for everything pre-surgery including the hospital's $550 overnight stay. I ended up having to stay a second night bc low blood pressure and too much drainage. I called the hospital yesterday to hopefully settle up, and they informed me of my $22,000 charge with the uninsured discount for a grand total of $9,000. Wow, certainly hope they get that figured out. :)

I finally posted some pics yesterday. It's so awesome to have this site to journal everything and read others. Hope you're all doing great!
I would love to see a pic to see how big they are.. Your tummy tuck looks great!
Now that it's been so long, how do you feel? I'm 12 days postop and afraid I went too big as well. I run and do a mma class for workout. I hope they'll fall into place soon.
Yes, 45, Houston Northwest. I can't believe I didn't inquire as to pricing before I left. I just assumed that nurses and my PS would have no idea of the cost. But I had 100% confidence that there would be NO WAY one more night could possibly cost more than the first ($550). I am seriously starting to stress out about this. There is NO WAY one more additional night could be $9k, right?! Good lord, this MUST be a huge mistake somewhere. I already have such a headache.
Houston Plastic Surgeon