8 Days PO - Anyone Feel Like They Went Too Big? - Houston, TX

I know (and hope) a lot of swelling still needs to...

I know (and hope) a lot of swelling still needs to decrease, etc. but I am so scared that I went too big. I never liked large breasts and only got a BA bc I was going under for a TT. I am 5'8", 150lbs., was 36B, and got 250cc's. I have always idealized an athletic physique and I love to run. I feel like I've just made the worst decision of my life. Horrible feeling while I am recovering.

Photo Update

Day 15 PO and I just saw my PS who had to stitch a...

Day 15 PO and I just saw my PS who had to stitch a drainhole bc the bugger wouldn't stop bleeding. But everything looks great, including the distended lower ab I was worried about. He says it's normal swelling. I'm so happy that the worst is behind me, and can't WAIT for another couple weeks to come!

Also, I am constantly reminded how perfect my PS is for me and how lucky I am to have chosen him. The first PS I consulted with didn't take pics, didn't have sample BA sizers, and actually told me I COULD NOT go less than 325cc's. I am so fortunate and happy.

One last thing, I had paid for everything pre-surgery including the hospital's $550 overnight stay. I ended up having to stay a second night bc low blood pressure and too much drainage. I called the hospital yesterday to hopefully settle up, and they informed me of my $22,000 charge with the uninsured discount for a grand total of $9,000. Wow, certainly hope they get that figured out. :)

I finally posted some pics yesterday. It's so awesome to have this site to journal everything and read others. Hope you're all doing great!
Houston Plastic Surgeon