I had a spider vein on my face - Very Happy with Results - Houston, TX

Here are some pics. It has been 10 days and I am...

Here are some pics. It has been 10 days and I am happy with results. I had a spider vein on my face that was really bothering me! btw it did hurt a little during the procedure...

Dr. Smith

Spider vein is gone!

Hello, I have broken capillaries on my nose. Could you please tell me what docter you are using? I thank you.
One of the main points that I have learned when it comes to veins is that one of the most common questions asked is how to get rid of spider veins and everyone that asks that should know that there is a solution. It all depends on where you find your physicist and how you go about by seeking out your treatment.
The redness from the procedure to get rid of my spider veins is gone.
thanks for your post. how much improvement have you had in redness? thanks & have a good day! :)

hi! very happy for you! how much has the redness gone down? did the other cheeck turn out good?

Hi Syble,

Wow, the V Beam did a great job, and you cheek just looks rosey, how fantastic. I'm so happy for you.

Thank you and enjoy the rest of your week!

-Britt

Syble, thank you for sharing your experience and photos.  V beam has been very helpful for my roscea and your photos will help other people see that it could help them.