Awaiting Tummy Tuck Summer 2010

Excited about upcoming tummy tuck and lyposuction...

Excited about upcoming tummy tuck and lyposuction to flanks & outer thighs. Wondering if anyone feels 9,500 is an average price for these procedures? One PS told me 14,000. I want to make sure I'm making the right choice and getting the right fee's.

I get my TT done on May 3rd.Thought it was scheduled for May 7th but found out today it's sooner. I am so freakin nervous.Best of luck on your TT.This has been a great site for me.
Forgot to add that my costs was $5,500 for TT with muscle repair and a overnight stay in the hospital.
that sound reasonable :)) good luck and keep us posted

Surgery date will be 6/29/10.... Very, Very excited.

Surgery date will be 6/29/10.... Very, Very excited.

I went in for a consultation today in San Antonio and the total fee was 9500.00 This is for TT,lipo of hips and flanks,overnite stay, and anesth,hope this helps.
I paid 10000 for a FTT/Lipo on flanks. I had a another quote for FTT for 5600. I wasn't looking for a sale or best price while doing this. I wanted who I thought was the best, had the most experience and do this regularly. Leaving the country never crossed my mind. I wanted a PS I could get back for follows ups, revision and any unforseen problem/issue that might occur. JMO
in NJ w sherwood baxt and he told me it was a disc price he normally charged over 10k i know that is why im pissed i feel i shuldve paid more like 5grand

Have not had the procedure done yet, but felt very comfortable with my PS and his staff. Going for second consult with my husband soon in Houston, Tx .