Awaiting Tummy Tuck Summer 2010

Excited about upcoming tummy tuck and lyposuction...

Excited about upcoming tummy tuck and lyposuction to flanks & outer thighs. Wondering if anyone feels 9,500 is an average price for these procedures? One PS told me 14,000. I want to make sure I'm making the right choice and getting the right fee's.

Surgery date will be 6/29/10.... Very, Very excited.

Surgery date will be 6/29/10.... Very, Very excited.

Have not had the procedure done yet, but felt very comfortable with my PS and his staff. Going for second consult with my husband soon in Houston, Tx .

I went in for a consultation today in San Antonio and the total fee was 9500.00 This is for TT,lipo of hips and flanks,overnite stay, and anesth,hope this helps.
I paid 10000 for a FTT/Lipo on flanks. I had a another quote for FTT for 5600. I wasn't looking for a sale or best price while doing this. I wanted who I thought was the best, had the most experience and do this regularly. Leaving the country never crossed my mind. I wanted a PS I could get back for follows ups, revision and any unforseen problem/issue that might occur. JMO
I get my TT done on May 3rd.Thought it was scheduled for May 7th but found out today it's sooner. I am so freakin nervous.Best of luck on your TT.This has been a great site for me.
Forgot to add that my costs was $5,500 for TT with muscle repair and a overnight stay in the hospital.
that sound reasonable :)) good luck and keep us posted
I agree TNYC. for a mini tuck thats a awful amount of money. i paid 10,000 for full Tummy tuck , breast lift and breast augmentation. you should have reaserched and consulted with few other surgeons. its okay its done. i hope your results are fantastic :)
Mamaags where did you have your surgery?? $9,169 is an awful lot for a mini tummy tuck...
in NJ w sherwood baxt and he told me it was a disc price he normally charged over 10k i know that is why im pissed i feel i shuldve paid more like 5grand
i had a mini tt w muscle repair and mine was 9169.00 and i was told that was a discount since im a client of his. i feel a mini tt should have been less tho. but i still paid it
am I too late? Good Luck! smiles my after photos are up.
I have follow up visits here because it was included in my package. Look up Taj Medical Group this where I found Wockhardt Hospital. I had my done 3/25/10 and have had no problems at all. My scar is healing up nicely, but of course lots of swelling which is normal. I know INDIA is a far away...but I received better treatment there then I have in the USA. Just a thought.
I had a mommy makeover which included full tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation for 10,000 in beverly hills ca at the time they had a special going so i took advantage of it
Wow! For BH, that's a great deal. I'm scheduled mid-july at lasky and I'm paying almost that for just a TT. How was the mommy makeover, recovery-wise? I'm almost considering changing my procedure and adding that. Would you recommend?
Also, be cautious about seeking treatment from a plastic surgeon not within reasonable driving distance from your home. You want to be able to return for follow-ups and/or any issues you may have with recovery.
I guess it all depends on location. I live in Manhattan-NYC. Its a pretty expensive city. I am getting breast implants (w lift), full tummy tuck and lipo of flanks and lower back. Originally Dr A quoted me $15,000, she eventually dropped to $13,500. Includes up 1 year of visits and garment. Beware of Drs offering their services for cheap, however at the same time more $$ doesnt mean better. Keep doing your research, the total package has to fit. For example, I originally was going to do it with another surgeon, same procudures for $10,500 BUT I didnt feel 100% comfortable with him. I ended up signing on with Dr A and I am payinfg $3k more. I rather pay more and feel the connection and comfort. Lotsa luck!
I had 3 consultations here in Austin, the most expensive was 16k but that was for tummy tuck/lipo to flank and breast augmentation. I will have surgery this summer with Dr. Gordon from Restora and her fees are 13k and 3 free laser scar removal treatments if I want them 1yr pot-op.
I would continue to look at various PS, in TX the average cost is much lower than 14K, unless of course you are comfortable with this PS, it never hurts to get a few good estimates and shop around. Good Luck!
The one I think I want to use costs 9,500, Do you think that is a reasonable for full abdominoplasty, lypo of flanks & outer thighs.
If u are paying that much u might be better off going to INDIA where I got my done at through Wockhardt Hospital Dr. Prasad. 4700.00 for Tummy tuck n liposuction. Granted airplane ride and flight, passport and visa, but I still saved 4900.00
I have my tummy tuck and lipo scheduled for May 10th in Miami, Bal Harbour for $7,200.

Here is what some of our doctors say about Tummy Tuck costs. Good luck with your decision and please keep us updated!