Melasma Cream THAT WORKS!!!! - Honolulu, HI

Having struggled with Melasma on the balls of my...

Having struggled with Melasma on the balls of my cheeks, forehead, upper lip and nose, I felt cursed. After using Dr. Schlesinger’s Melasma Cream I have NO visible signs of the condition. My skin is clear and even. I developed Melasma in 2009 and have consulted with several plastic surgeons in the Washington DC Metropolitan area and underwent various treatments for the condition. I have tried almost every cream, dark spot corrector and peel on the market –including TCA, Dermaceutic and Melanage and nothing completely rid me of the Melamsa. Within 2-3 weeks of daily use of Dr. Schlesinger’s Melasma Cream my skin had no brown patches and remains clear and radiant. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Schlesinger for the care extended to me. I live in Maryland and Dr. Schlesinger went above and beyond to ensure I was able to have access to his cream; he even called me on a Sunday to let me know he was working to get the cream to me. I visited my plastic surgeon today who could not believe the appearance of my skin and asked that I provide him with Dr. Schlesinger's contact information. My skin looks great and I am grateful to have been the beneficiary his kindness and talent. Feel free to write for photos.

Before & After Photos

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stephen Schlesinger is terrific. I would trust him with any procedure. Dr. Schlesinger is everything a medical professional should be.