1st Time Towards Chemical Free Face - Honolulu, HI

Cost for Pixel treatment involved $130ish 1st time...

Cost for Pixel treatment involved $130ish 1st time Hydrafacial for prep, $499 Pixel, $135 Skin Medica Post Procedure system = appx $765. Why: I have alot of bad product allergies and want to reduce freckles, pores, fine lines, etc. I needed a way to vanquish some aging signs that is relatively chemical free. Most products I try leave my skin more damaged than before use. So Pixel seemed like it would be my best chance.

Pro: Quick 1 hr intensive treatment procedure (like normal facial time) with estimated 2 day down time. Freckle lightening seems immediate. My clinician was great, did my first Hydrafacial so we could prep skin and meet, and even explained the stacking to me. I met 3 times there in appx. 1 week. 1st consultation, 2nd facial, 3rd brief re:my allergies, 4th Pixel. So, I felt like I had time to make an informed decision and get to know the staff.

Con: It was painful for me (like droplets of boiling water intense), my eyes teared under the goggles for the 4x? stacking. Used procedural numbing creme and given small amount of Rad-X for same day (i have sensitive skin). It smelled awful, like a dentist office only more intense. One side of my face was more sensitive than the other even after I got used to the lazer. The redness was apparent like sunburn and hurt more than expected;- though my cab driver said I still looked like I should see a model/ad agency. Overall, 1st treatment not too bad.

Honolulu Medspa

This is supposed to be the best Medspa in Hawaii. They were courteous to all of my concerns and maybe a little overprotective of me. Before the procedure, they let me try samples of products to let me see if I reacted. They even suggested allergy testing before more invasive treatments. They seem a bit busy and have a hectic desk/phone to manage. Patience.