Happy to Have Done It! - Honolulu, HI

I had a neck lift, tummy tuck and implant removal...

I had a neck lift, tummy tuck and implant removal with new implants put in. Having all three done at once saved a lot of down time, however, it was pretty intense and would not recommend it unless you are in good health. I did alright I guess as a week and a half later I was back to work. My implants were leaking thus the need to get that fixed led to a much desire to have a neck lift as I get the turkey neck from my father. The tummy tuck was last minute wish. Although I had a flat stomach, I had a lot of excess skin due to 3 pregnancies. The tummy tuck turned out beautifully as did the other two procedures. I now am not embarrassed about my neck and am not worried about my leaking implants that were 27 years old. I am also looking forward to wearing a bikini in a few months. What at treat for living here in Hawaii and being 59 years old. (But now they say I look like I'm in my young 40's.)

Congratulations and thank you for sharing! I'm glad you were able to do this for yourself.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

He was a recommendation. I am very happy with the results and the professionalism and wonderful bedside manners of Dr. Schlesinger and his staff. Everyone was great to work with.