Time to Bring the Girls Back to Life - Honolulu, HI

Stats: 30yrs old 5'3" 108lbs Athletic build ...

Stats: 30yrs old 5'3" 108lbs Athletic build Currently pancakes sized at 34 C/D

As a teen I quickly blossomed and was between a 34D/DD. After having two children, breastfeeding each for over a year, the girls have taken a sagging position. At only 30yrs old I have many years to go and want to be able to wear nice things. Currently the girls have sagged down to probably a 34C, but are very deflated since while nursing I was up to a 34 G/H. Ultimately I want my pre-child breasts back, but I do not want them as large as they were when I was nursing. They were too big, making it hard to buy bras, impossible to find clothing that fit nicely, and uncomfortable.

After meeting with Dr.S he said I may be able to do an aug. without needing a lift, but he will have to make the final call in surgery. Initially he said probably somewhere around 600-700cc silicone, submuscular. I am a little paranoid that it will make them much bigger than I want, so looking to have another sizer appointment before pre-op.

Surgery schedule for 10/25! Estimated cost if only implants needed $9000, estimated cost if benelli lift also needed $13000

I'm the exact same size as you and hoping I can get by with a lift! Keep us updated! :)
Oops I meant without a lift, just the implants
I had large implants today but I went for overs because it can interfere with the muscles and can take so much longer to heal up my surgeon wouldn't do the size I wanted 525 cc as unders so i got overs they look great and I am so happy with my outcome maybe talk to your is again and ask what he suggests for the best outcome hope you get what you dream of xx

Pre-Op....Check!

Had pre-op last week. So excited now. We have settled on 600-700cc. Looking forward to posting some after pics.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Healing Beautifully

I am now 20 days post op and the girls look AMAZING. I ended up having the benelli lift and 700cc implants. I am so glad that I trusted my gut and put the primary decision on size and lift in my surgeons hands because he clearly knew exactly what he was doing.

I have only a very little bit of swelling left and they are pretty much the exact size I was hoping they would be, and once all swelling is gone they will be perfect. Even my nipples are healing better than I could have imagined.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon