My 10 Year Anniversary Gift, 33 Years Old, 2 Kids. So Worth It!! - Honolulu, HI

I feel like a sexy wife and mom again thanks to Dr...

I feel like a sexy wife and mom again thanks to Dr Healy. I believe my husband and I picked the best doctor in Hawaii to give me back boobs I once had before breastfeeding my two kiddos. Doctor Healy and his professional staff made my decision even easier after our consultation. My surgery was very successful and I now look great and feel sexier in my clothes again. My hubby is a very happy man too. LOL!!! Doctor Healy said 400cc would be perfect and natural for my body & small frame, but my hubby pushed for 425cc's Silicone and he happily agreed that would be fine and recommended no more than that. Surgery was a success and healing a breeze except for one issue. I found out I am allergic to something used for closing my incisions or prepping and now have hyperpigmentation around incision areas after my allergic reaction subsided. Doctor Healy and my dermatologist helped me through that hiccup and is still currently helping me correct darken areas. So I recommend all patient request a patch test be done a few week before surgery by him or your dermatologist. Besides my one issue....he is an excellent doctor and has an excellent staff. I love my new curves!! So worth it!! Mahalo

Stats

Age: 32
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 119
Before kids: 32 B
Breast size before surgery: 32 -A cup after breast feeding two kids (no regrets, love my babies)
Implant info: Natrelle Silicone Smooth High Profile 425cc's placed in both Left & Right Breast under muscle
Breast size after surgery: 30 DD

Finally went swimsuit shopping

I finally went swimsuit shopping since my bust has softened and found this pretty coral two piece suit at Target. So happy....feeling sex-ay!! I love how I look in a two piece again. Got my bust back!!! Can't wait to plan a day at the beach with my family.

A Comparison Photo

A comparison shot I had to share. One happy woman. Loving my boobs and cleavage. :0)

In love with my boobs!!

In love with my boobs. Finally after 2 months....after all the tightness, random sleepless nights, worrisome moments, pinching, numb sensations, pressure discomforts, itchiness and etc subsided....I finally completely have all sensation, softness, and desired shape. My boobs finally started feeling normal around 30 day post surgery but really feel and look natural after 2 months pasted. So completely happy, I wouldn't change a cc or profile. Soo very happy & hubby too. Best gift ever!! Can't believe April 22nd will be 3 months since my surgery.

3 Months Post Op Time & A Before & After Comparison Pics :0)

Wow I can believe 3 months have come and gone since my breast augmentation surgery. Some days I can't believe I have a soft, round big ole boobies on my chest again. LOL!! Can't believe how natural they feel and how they fit me and my clothes perfectly. Thanks again Doctor Healy.

Fitted Shirt Pictures

I love how I fill out my favorite fitted shirts and clothes. More pics to come. The past 5 months has flown by so quickly.
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

Professional, caring, informative

They look great!
Beautiful
Thanks!! Right back at ya. :0)
amazing! thanks for the fitted shirts photo, really helps to put it into perspective. i'm thinking your size and profile exactly - I'm taller and not quite as thin :)
Thanks and so glad my pics could help give you an idea. More to come. Congrats on starting your journey. So excited for you!
You look great!!!!!!!! I'm 6 days post op and feeling pretty good. Last night, experienced SHOOTING PAINS in the right one --which has dropped more than the left. Is this normal!?
So happy to hear your feeling pretty good besides the shooting pain. Having shooting pain is very normal. I felt shooting pains and slight numbness down my left arm for three days within my first month after surgery. Just keep your doctor in the know if shooting pain become unbearable or includes fever, bleeding or changes at the incision area. Hugs and rest as much as possible.
I know how you feel. Oh yes it looked like my right boob dropped more to me than my left breast in the first month. My right boob has always been slightly bigger than my left boob...so that's what I think caused it to relax faster because it already had more tissue for the implant to relax behind faster. Just my guess. :0)
Congrats they look amazing. I am 6 days post op. Did have the 425 cc hp as well. So far happy. They still have to d & f. 2 steps forward 1 step back as far as feeling good I am sure that's normal.
Sorry for typos. I saw u have it written 2 different ways. did u get high profile or ultra high profile / UHP? Thx
Totally understand. This website should have an edit button. High profile is what I have. Thanks I'll edit that right now. Oops. :0)
Did u get high profile or ultra hogh profile. Thanks
LOL!! Just high profile.
Your look fabulous. I am getting same size Worried. To feel too heavy. Do u ever feel too heavy / too big up top in a fitted shirt. Gym clothes?! Congrats. Hope I get similar results
Thanks and congrats on your starting your BA journey. To answer your questions: do I feel too heavy ( not at all, feels very natural because I was this size when I breast fed my babies) feel to big in a fitted shirt ( no, I look perfect in a fitted shirt and gym clothes, I'll post some pics) hug and congrats again. I pray your surgery is swift, smooth and results exactly what you want. I must say I only felt regret on my size when I was way swollen because the boobs looked is fake and stiff but once they softened I have been nothing but one happy woman. LOL!
May I ask one more question. In some of the pics at the end / april 6 th postings they appear quite large. Is that just the picture or are they that later in real life
LOL!! I totally understand. My iPhone camera made them look larger than what I feel or look in person. Promise to post pics soon to give examples.:0)
Sorry took so long, my girls and friends keep me so busy.I finally posted pics of me in fitted shirts I wear often. Hope this helps give you an idea. More to come.
Omg amazing results and they look great in that white top!
Thanks so much its424m, right back at ya. :0) your doctor did an amazing job.
Thanks(:
Wow! Great results!! You look gorgeous!
Thanks so much!! I still can't believe it some days. LOL!! :0) So worth it, best decision ever.
Love your results!!! You look fabulous! I can't wait for mine to drop more.
Thanks so much. And yes they will soon. Daily your chest will change and look more amazing as your body heals and adjust. Congrats!!