My 10 Year Anniversary Gift, 33 Years Old, 2 Kids. So Worth It!! - Honolulu, HI

I feel like a sexy wife and mom again thanks to Dr...

I feel like a sexy wife and mom again thanks to Dr Healy. I believe my husband and I picked the best doctor in Hawaii to give me back boobs I once had before breastfeeding my two kiddos. Doctor Healy and his professional staff made my decision even easier after our consultation. My surgery was very successful and I now look great and feel sexier in my clothes again. My hubby is a very happy man too. LOL!!! Doctor Healy said 400cc would be perfect and natural for my body & small frame, but my hubby pushed for 425cc's Silicone and he happily agreed that would be fine and recommended no more than that. Surgery was a success and healing a breeze except for one issue. I found out I am allergic to something used for closing my incisions or prepping and now have hyperpigmentation around incision areas after my allergic reaction subsided. Doctor Healy and my dermatologist helped me through that hiccup and is still currently helping me correct darken areas. So I recommend all patient request a patch test be done a few week before surgery by him or your dermatologist. Besides my one issue....he is an excellent doctor and has an excellent staff. I love my new curves!! So worth it!! Mahalo

Stats

Age: 32
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 119
Before kids: 32 B
Breast size before surgery: 32 -A cup after breast feeding two kids (no regrets, love my babies)
Implant info: Natrelle Silicone Smooth High Profile 425cc's placed in both Left & Right Breast under muscle
Breast size after surgery: 30 DD

Finally went swimsuit shopping

I finally went swimsuit shopping since my bust has softened and found this pretty coral two piece suit at Target. So happy....feeling sex-ay!! I love how I look in a two piece again. Got my bust back!!! Can't wait to plan a day at the beach with my family.

A Comparison Photo

A comparison shot I had to share. One happy woman. Loving my boobs and cleavage. :0)

In love with my boobs!!

In love with my boobs. Finally after 2 months....after all the tightness, random sleepless nights, worrisome moments, pinching, numb sensations, pressure discomforts, itchiness and etc subsided....I finally completely have all sensation, softness, and desired shape. My boobs finally started feeling normal around 30 day post surgery but really feel and look natural after 2 months pasted. So completely happy, I wouldn't change a cc or profile. Soo very happy & hubby too. Best gift ever!! Can't believe April 22nd will be 3 months since my surgery.

3 Months Post Op Time & A Before & After Comparison Pics :0)

Wow I can believe 3 months have come and gone since my breast augmentation surgery. Some days I can't believe I have a soft, round big ole boobies on my chest again. LOL!! Can't believe how natural they feel and how they fit me and my clothes perfectly. Thanks again Doctor Healy.

Fitted Shirt Pictures

I love how I fill out my favorite fitted shirts and clothes. More pics to come. The past 5 months has flown by so quickly.

My Allergic Reaction Areas Have Lightened YEAH!!!

Well it has been 7 months since I have my BA surgery and I feel 100%. I love the size, how they look with and without clothes and most importantly how they feel "so real". LOL!! I can't believe 7 months have come and gone. One thing that I am super super super happy about is how my darkened incisions areas have lightened after my allergic burn reaction to liquid adhesive "mastisol". 7 days after my BA I experienced horrible itching episodes, stinging and skin irritation. This was the only worrisome part of my healing process. After the reaction subsided I was left with great looking boobs but awful looking hyper-pigmentation. Doctor Healy, took great care of me, referred me to my dermatologist who confirmed it was mastisol and got me ointments to apply and medicated for it. Afterward my plastic surgeon gave me this skin lightening product (Lytera) from his office to correct it and "IT WORKED"!!! I am one happy lady and now I can pop on my extra small bathing suit tops LOL!!! Pics attached of mastisol (the culprit), Lytera (the lightener), & my before and after pics. And a couple videos of what my 1st ad 2nd stage of mastisol reaction and irritation looks like (a little yucky/scary, so please don't look if you have a soft stomach). *** please ask your doctors for an adhesive test before any surgery, it makes the healing process so much easier*** :0) Hugs & happy healing. I am one happy lady and my hubby too.

hmmmmm my videos are showing.......

Sorry if videos aren't able to view..... I tried.
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon