36 Year old Wanting Fuller Bigger Breast - Honolulu, HI

Aloha!!! I've been lurking on this lovely website...

Aloha!!! I've been lurking on this lovely website since September! First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has shared their experiences!!! It has helped so much :)

Well, I'm 36, I'm 5'2'' 112-115 lbs (depending on the time of the month!) I've breast fed one child. During my pregnancy I gained over 60 pounds leaving my body and boobies in bad shape!!! I've been wanting a breast augmentation for such a long time. I guess you can say I was afraid of what people were going think!! Anyways, I'm finally at that stage in my life that I no longer worry about what others may think. So I'm going for it!

I had my consultation back in Sep 2013... Do to timing I set my surgery date for April 30th. :) I can't believe it's almost here!!! My preop appt is April 17th at that time I will b finalizing the size.. I'll be going with 350-400 HP silicone under the muscle!! I've been torn between sizes.. Hopefully, my preop appt will put my mind at ease :)

Pre op appointment done!!! Going with 500 cc silicone high profile under the muscle!!!!

Doctor Schlesinger and his staff were just amazing!!! From the moment you walk in you're greeted with friendly smiles, they make you feel so comfortable, and the spa like atmosphere brings a sense of calmness to an otherwise slightly nervous patient as myself.

My pre op appt began with Jenna! We took care of the payment portion and the anesthesia fees!

Next, my vital signs were taken, labs were drawn, and pre op teaching done by two wonderful girls.

Each person I came into contact made me feel so comfortable! It was like I was talking with my girl friends!

Jen, helped with picking out my size! I shared with her my desired look, my goals, and my concerns! I was initially going to go with 400cc. However, after talking with Jen and after she shared her experience with me, I decided to go with 500cc!! Thank you Jen!!!

Next, I met with MD Schlesinger! We went over the pre op paper work, meds, and surgery. Md Schlesinger is so knowledgable and has been describe by other pts as an artist! Then it was the final sizing time :) He made me feel so comfortable! He took my measurements, pictures, and reassured me that the size I was choosing would look good!!!

Now the count down begins! :)

Surgery went well!!

I'm now post op day 2! I received 600 cc high profile under the muscle via mg arm pits! I'm still very swollen and my boobies are still riding high!

Sorry for typo ..

I got 500 cc not 600cc

I can't believe it's been 9 days since surgery

Healing process is going well! My surgeon has been wonderful! He's very maticulous! I had my surgery on Wednesday April 30th, the next day (Thursday)I got my JP drain removed, (sat) part of my sutures were removed, (tues) the rest of my sutures were removed, and yesterday (thurs) he manually manipulated my mondors cord! He also taught me how to wrap my right breast to help it drop!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon