25 Years Young Lipo/Fat Transfer to Buttocks - Honolulu, HI

I was very anxious and nervous to get my procedure...

I was very anxious and nervous to get my procedure done. I had my surgery down on 2/3 and everything went good. Stayed over night and my nurse was very helpful. I went home the next day feeling good. Post op appointment @ 5 days and I lost 35" from my hips, thigh and waist. Dr.schlesinger and his staff made me feel so comfortable.

2 weeks

Dr. Schlesinger is the best by far plastic surgeon in Hawaii. 2 week appointment and I lost 46" more inches. My butt looks amazing just a matter of time till the swelling and bruising go away. And my body is slim with a bigger booty.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Explained everything in detail. Answered all my questions. Very nice and made me feel comfortable. Highly recommended.

Congrats on surgery
R u happy??
Yes I am but it's still to early to tell how much more volume it'll go down.
Yea true we'll keep us updated sweetie
Hi, Just wondering if your doctor was good and if he does BBL a lot? Also how much did it cost? I am looking at going to Hawaii for a BBL & finding it hard to find the right doctor with the right skill
I Lyke my ps Fatima almonte I love my results
Dr.Schlesinger on Oahu. By far the best plastic surgeon on Oahu. You can take a look at his website and the reviews on RealSelf. It cost $7000 but worth every penny.
Thank you for that. Does he do good body sculpturing which is a big part of a BBL? I know there are heaps in the states that do brilliant work, however, have not heard form anyone that had a BBL in Hawaii. I'd like to see some before & after photos of some people that have had one done by Dr Schlesinger.
I feel like my butt and hips are gone
When did you get your surgery done? Did you follow doctors orders of not applying to much pressure for 3-4 weeks.
Hi, I don't know if you got my earlier email. Did you find your doctor good? I am having a hard time finding the right doctor in Hawaii with the right skills to do a BBL. Also how much did it cost?