Fraxel for Eyes - Hong Kong

I had my first fraxel treatment around my eyes...

I had my first fraxel treatment around my eyes today. I am scheduled for my next of 6 treatments in 3 weeks. I was told that I can expect my wrinkles to improve, the darkness to minimize and have more overall lift in my eyes. I am in my mid-40's so I am at the beginning stage of showing the effects of aging around the eyes but for me I feel the lines are many and deep - I posted a few photos but the really deep lines mainly show when I am making an expression. There was some pain and redness but it went away within a few hours. Will continue to post as I have more treatments and am able to determine how much benefit I am experiencing. One note - It was recommended to do botox to help with the lines and restylane to fill in my bags but I opted not to do anything else for now so I can determine the full effect of the fraxel.

Medical Clinic Center

Sylvia Ho - I am in Hong Kong and the procedure was performed by a nurse not a doctor. Next time I go I will find out more about the credentials required to do the procedure as Sylvia informed me she cannot do the injections but can do laser treatments.