Fraxel for Eyes - Hong Kong

I had my first fraxel treatment around my eyes...

I had my first fraxel treatment around my eyes today. I am scheduled for my next of 6 treatments in 3 weeks. I was told that I can expect my wrinkles to improve, the darkness to minimize and have more overall lift in my eyes. I am in my mid-40's so I am at the beginning stage of showing the effects of aging around the eyes but for me I feel the lines are many and deep - I posted a few photos but the really deep lines mainly show when I am making an expression. There was some pain and redness but it went away within a few hours. Will continue to post as I have more treatments and am able to determine how much benefit I am experiencing. One note - It was recommended to do botox to help with the lines and restylane to fill in my bags but I opted not to do anything else for now so I can determine the full effect of the fraxel.

Zen
I initially bought a package for laser for my eyes only (6x for 3000HK). When I went in for my 2nd treatment they suggested I also do my forehead. I can already tell that if I only do my eyes and forehead there will be a difference with the rest of my face so I really want to do my whole face which is why I am thinking about doing the fontana. But this month I am moving so I wont have time to do anything and will probably use my trial for the fontana in May. Bottom line, I recommend doing the face instead of parts which sounds like what you want. I can call Sylvia at the Medical Clinic to ask how much she can offer a package for the whole face if you are interested b/c I am sure you will get a higher price if you call yourself. I'll also ask for a one-time trial so you don't have to commit immediately, but they will want a commitment after the trial if you are interested in continuing with the treatment.
Sala, I'd appreciate it if you can help me call Sylvia, I'd be interested to do a one-time trial first, I think everyone's experiences differ, so it'll be safe to have a trial first .I'm thinking to do my under eyes first as they are they are really aging fast and wrinkling for my age (30) .Would you mind if I send you an email privately? Thank you.
Hi Zen
I have been going to a lot of medi spas in HK and have been very impressed with the results. In addition to doing the fraxel I have done laser for hair removal on my legs and am currently doing it for my bikini area. I have talked to the women who do the laser extensively about the procedure and have felt confident in their ability to do a good job.
Bottom line it is whatever you are comfortable with.
Medical Clinic Center

Sylvia Ho - I am in Hong Kong and the procedure was performed by a nurse not a doctor. Next time I go I will find out more about the credentials required to do the procedure as Sylvia informed me she cannot do the injections but can do laser treatments.