Face Exercises Work

I am posting pics to show that face exercises work...

I am posting pics to show that face exercises work . I have posted these pics especially for nadiahoney (as she wanted to see them). I wont leave them up for long and intend to take them down in 2 weeks.

I didn't buy any face exercise program. Instead I scoured the internet looking for free exercises. They helped me become aware of my own facial muscles and how they move. I then developed my own exercises. my face is now wrinkle free and toned. If you look at the "before" pictures you can see my face was flattening and drooping. My cheeks are now lifted. My lips are fuller. My nasolabial folds have more or less vanished. :)

I am mistaken for someone in their early twenties all the time. I am 41 years old.

Please dont waste your time on botox, fillers and facelift surgery. Give your face 15mins a day and work on different parts of it. So Monday work on eyes. Tuesday on forehead. Wednesday on cheeks. thursday on lips. friday on neck and chin. saturday work on the scalp muscles.

Your brain just needs to be reminded that the muscles are still there. You dont need to spend loads of time on face exercises.

Before I started the face exercises I bought a face muscle electronic stimulator (tua viso). It was very time consuming and yielded very little results. I felt it was a complete waste of money.

Face exercises cost nothing. (unless you buy a face exercise program, which I did NOT bother with).

I am not selling anything. I want to help all those people who are getting depressed looking at their faces aging and think the only solution is to spend thousands and make the cosmetic surgeon richer.

honey bee

RIGHT SIDE OF FACE PICTURES!!!

Here are some pictures showing progress on the right side of my face. :)

LEFT SIDE OF FACE PICTURES!!!

Here are some pictures showing progress on the left side of my face. :)

Forgot to mention....

Forgot to mention that the pics show an increase in lip volume too. :)

NOT A REVIEW BUT A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS TO YOU LOVELY LADIES

Okay, this is not a review but a question. Has anyone noticed (besides me) that when some people use fillers on a long term basis, I'm talking about the total face rejuvenation treatment where the filler is injected into the cheeks, nasolabial line, tear troughs that the skin becomes looser on the face? This means that the individual needs more and more fillers to keep the skin taut. Eventually resulting in a pillow face. In my opinion people with this pillow face look are Madonna, Nicole Kidman, sometimes Helena Christianson has it and sometimes Beyoncé has it. There are others. I saw a picture of Kim Kardashian where it looked like she had let the fillers in her face dissipate and she was unrecognisable because her skin looked so loose.

Also, when fillers are used in the nasolabial fold area long term, then the nasolabial line begins to split into two. Has anyone else noticed this? Nicole Kidman and Nicole Sherzinger both have this splitting of the nasolabial line. Also I have noticed that in some photos Rihanna's nasolabial line is splitting. I would have thought she was too young for fillers but I think celebrities are encouraged to start young with this stuff. i'm not saying these people have had fillers, I'm just saying in my opinion they look as if they have.

I have seen lots of celebrities with these issues and I can post links to show this but I don't think I'm allowed. A friend of mine has been using fillers and botox for about 5 years. She started when she was only about 30, when she didn't need them. She will never admit that she uses them but I can tell because sometimes her face looks inflated and other times it looks deflated and her skin looks loose. Her nasolabial line has split (see picture). Also when her botox is wearing off she gets a horizontal line running from the outer corner of her eye to her scalp. When she smiles she gets terrible crows feet when the botox is wearing off. I am sure this is due to her getting fillers and botox. I have seen both her parents and her siblings and they all have extremely good skin. It is tight and wrinkle free. I believe in her quest to slow down the ageing process she has inadvertently accelerated it.
none

surgeons and doctors (et al) were very discouraging and told me I would end up with lots of wrinkles. They told me to go down the botox and filler route. Costs, long term would have been in the thousands. Then because the botox would have caused my face to sag even more I would have ended up having to fork out more thousands for facelift(s).

Great reviews ! Your results are really amazing. Now, I feel facial exercises does work .:)
Hi, Honeybee. The improvements you have made are amazing! I have been doing CFF since the beginning of the year. (dealing w/ botox droop). I have made some gains, but definitley need more! Can you tell me how you work your cheeks/nasal line area? Thank you so much for posting pictures! They speak for themselves! xo
HB, I sent you a PM . I found your exercises at the beginning of this thread. I am so excited to incorporate them into my current routine. Thank you so much for all your posts. The improvements you have made are unreal!
Did Carol Maggio for 20 years...wonderful. But then I noticed some sagging and lip lines (I am 57). Tried Flex away....OMG...horrible. I got monkey mouth and the lines increased. I called. She said no worries...well. I am now a mess! Went to Doc for fillers, because the lines were so awful(only 3 months worth of exercises) he tried to get me to do all kinds of laser treatments. I had a class reunion to go to....got juvederm....did not get rid of lines...made monkey mouth worse. Puffy...makes my lips looks thinner. I was so depressed. Spent 700 bucks. Went to Carolyns Facial Exercises. She was wonderful she emails daily. Gave me a program just for me. I the lines are lighter and the monkey face is lessening, though it won't go away until the filler dissipates. YES facial exercises work...but they MUST be for the ENTIRE face. Learned my lesson.
Test
Facial excercices undoubtely work. And I really loved your sincerity and trustfulness. I'm really interested in the book of facial exerccices you're working on. Have you finished it up? Has the book already been published? If yes, I would really appreciate to know the title, etc. to buy it as soon as possible!! thanks a lot!!!
Does anyone have any suggestions?? Ive been doing facial exercises for 8 months and have been happy with the results up until now. More recently, Ive noticed that my eyes look quite hollowed and dark! They did not look like this before doing facial exercises nor did they look like this after 3 months of doing facial exercises either. Im not sure what happened but now they look terrible. Ive since, contacted the program creator and she suggested continuing on with the exercises and to incorporate eye massages. I did that for a few weeks but decided to stop In Fear of everything getting worse! Im not sure what to do....I feel like my eyes are ruined beyond repair! Has anyone had experienced this? Or know how long it takes for your eyes to go back the way they were?
What program have you been using? Is it CFF?
Yes, it is CFF Crossbonnez......why do u ask? Did u have problems with her program as well?
Love CFF
Well, I am 24. I don't need them but I was looking for a good program for my mom. We have purchased CFF. She hasn't started but Carolyn is great at responding to emails. Why don't you post your pics & show her how it went wrong? Sometimes, she'll show exercises that are designed just for you. Also, sometimes giving your face a break helps. On YouTube there is this lady - vitatree, she is a naturopath & she offers a few free facial exercises for NL folds, cheeks & jowls. You might want to check her out as well. Also, the Tanaka self massage on youtube helps.
Also the Jack Lalanne videos on Youtube. Oh man ! Those are fantastic !!!! You *have* to check them out. PLUS it's Jack Lalanne ! No one can go wrong with him.
I would email Carolyn. She will also skype with you.
Jacks exercises are great. The advantage to a "plan" you pay for is that it targets all areas strategically with no error of overworking. I am 57...and until I did Flexaway looked 40...doing Carol Maggio. I am now changing up to Carolyn's and feel a huge difference...looking good!
Are you taking time off in between. The best results are obtained if you do 3-5 days a week. MINIMUM of 2 days off to rest the muscles. If it is due to overwork, it should take about 2 weeks or so.
I did email Carolyn and she gave me massage techniques to do and told me to keep on....I was doing her program 3x a week (as she told me to do, when I started.). Im 44 and don't have many wrinkles or sagging skin (yet) just marionette lines on the corners of my mouth to my chin. Which is the main reason I started her program. During the 7 months I was doing the program, I didnt't see any improvement in this area at all! However, since stopping, my cheeks seem to have gone down a bit but the eye hollowness is still there....I'm thinking of starting something back up again. I want to stay ahead of the sag and wrinkles that Im sure will be coming.....not sure what to do.
Email her again & tell her that you're not happy with the results. Show her pictures & ask her what to do.
Email her again & tell her that you're not happy with the results. And that you've exercising regularly for 7 months now. May I ask what did that program do to your face?
You have to keep at it...if you stop, the muscles go back to the point they were at before. Perhaps you should be doing it 5 days per week. With 2 days off...very important with ANY exercise program.
Hi, Riverdance. I have been doing CFF for 5 mos..My under eye are has started looking hollowed and lines, as well? I do the exercises about 3-4 x a week. Have your eyes improved?
Fonda Girl, Sorry, it's taken me so long to get back.....Ive been really busy. .anyway, to answer your question, yes, my eyes aren't looking quite as hollow and my cheeks less defined....I def think I my cheeks were overworked somehow giveing my eyes the hollowed appearance. Another thing Ive noticed is that Ive gained alot more wrinkles under my eyes that show only when I smile. I never had these before and don't know how to get rid of them. Could it be that I got these from doing the exercises ans stopping them? CFF had some pretty intense eye exercises with some scrunching. Whats going on with you? Have you stopped her program?
Why don't you guys try the Jack Lalane videos up on YouTube? They're free AND they're awesome ! Have you seen his face at 96??? He looked amazing. The vitatree lady is good too.
Hi, Riverdance. Glad to hear that things have calmed down for you. I think I was overworking my face,too. I have vowed to just stick w/ CFF here on out. I've been doing it religiously for 3-4 times a w eek since Jan 14. I have time invested in her program and have to trust in it that it will eventually help me to get my "old" face back. I am dealing w/ botox droop. I am wondering if any women on this thread are also in the same boat? I'd love to hear feedback from you, if so. :) I got eager to add Honeybees exercises into my program after seeing her results.Now I realize that more is not better and am just doing CFF. I do worry about all the rubbing on the face, but Carolyn claims it won't cause wrinkles. Maybe email her about your concerns about your eyes? She's great at getting back to you right away. Good luck and stay in touch.xo
Hi, Riverdance! I am curious to know if you are still doing CFF? If so, how's your eye area looking? I am experiencing the same thing again...hollowed out undereye area and permanent crowsfeet now! I didn;t have these before starting her program. I did email her about my concern. She told me to start the rubbing out technique for my crowfeet and the bonus exercise for long crows feet. I have been doing so for two weeks now and each day I see things getting worse? She does claim that things may looks worse before they get better, but I don't know. I want to trust in her , but seeing what is going on is scaring me!!! I didn;t have these lines before! Not sure what to do...Let me know how you are.
Hi everyone, I think no matter what exercise program, we are still going to age. I do sometimes feel discouraged. Under eye hollows are due to fat loss from the cheek, that's why people turn to fillers. Truth is we all : AGE DIFFERENTLY, RESPOND TO EXERCISES DIFFERENTLY, HAVE DIFFERENT FACIAL N BONE STRUCTURES...so...sigh!