Face Exercises Work

I am posting pics to show that face exercises work...

I am posting pics to show that face exercises work . I have posted these pics especially for nadiahoney (as she wanted to see them). I wont leave them up for long and intend to take them down in 2 weeks.

I didn't buy any face exercise program. Instead I scoured the internet looking for free exercises. They helped me become aware of my own facial muscles and how they move. I then developed my own exercises. my face is now wrinkle free and toned. If you look at the "before" pictures you can see my face was flattening and drooping. My cheeks are now lifted. My lips are fuller. My nasolabial folds have more or less vanished. :)

I am mistaken for someone in their early twenties all the time. I am 41 years old.

Please dont waste your time on botox, fillers and facelift surgery. Give your face 15mins a day and work on different parts of it. So Monday work on eyes. Tuesday on forehead. Wednesday on cheeks. thursday on lips. friday on neck and chin. saturday work on the scalp muscles.

Your brain just needs to be reminded that the muscles are still there. You dont need to spend loads of time on face exercises.

Before I started the face exercises I bought a face muscle electronic stimulator (tua viso). It was very time consuming and yielded very little results. I felt it was a complete waste of money.

Face exercises cost nothing. (unless you buy a face exercise program, which I did NOT bother with).

I am not selling anything. I want to help all those people who are getting depressed looking at their faces aging and think the only solution is to spend thousands and make the cosmetic surgeon richer.

honey bee

RIGHT SIDE OF FACE PICTURES!!!

Here are some pictures showing progress on the right side of my face. :)

LEFT SIDE OF FACE PICTURES!!!

Here are some pictures showing progress on the left side of my face. :)

Forgot to mention....

Forgot to mention that the pics show an increase in lip volume too. :)
none

surgeons and doctors (et al) were very discouraging and told me I would end up with lots of wrinkles. They told me to go down the botox and filler route. Costs, long term would have been in the thousands. Then because the botox would have caused my face to sag even more I would have ended up having to fork out more thousands for facelift(s).

Facial excercices undoubtely work. And I really loved your sincerity and trustfulness. I'm really interested in the book of facial exerccices you're working on. Have you finished it up? Has the book already been published? If yes, I would really appreciate to know the title, etc. to buy it as soon as possible!! thanks a lot!!!
Does anyone have any suggestions?? Ive been doing facial exercises for 8 months and have been happy with the results up until now. More recently, Ive noticed that my eyes look quite hollowed and dark! They did not look like this before doing facial exercises nor did they look like this after 3 months of doing facial exercises either. Im not sure what happened but now they look terrible. Ive since, contacted the program creator and she suggested continuing on with the exercises and to incorporate eye massages. I did that for a few weeks but decided to stop In Fear of everything getting worse! Im not sure what to do....I feel like my eyes are ruined beyond repair! Has anyone had experienced this? Or know how long it takes for your eyes to go back the way they were?
Thanks so much for posting your results. They are incredibly encouraging!
Hi honeybee, thanks for the pictures. I want to make sure if I am doing the exercise correctly. Do you perform the exercise with the mouth closed and how far you lift the cheek. Thanks
Sandrota and Soze, It doesn't really matter which position your eyes or lips are in. The focus of the contraction is the cheek. You have to contract the cheeks as hard as you can. This is the only part of your face you should be focusing on. Do not worry about what your eyes and lips are doing. I am currently writing a book on face exercises which will include pictures and hopefully videos. Because I am busy on this project as well as working full time and looking after my family I no longer have the time to spend dealing with people's individual issues because it takes up so much time. I posted the pics because I felt it was important to show that positive results, which are just as good as surgery, are achievable. I hope that my review will help people to pursue a natural way of reversing the signs of aging. Like I said, you don't have to buy a face exercises program. But if you do, I personally believe that it will not matter which one you choose to purchase because as long as you are exercising the face AND CHALLENGING THE MUSCLES then you will get good results. If, however, you are just going through the motions and not feeling the burn, or the fatigue or trembling then you will not see results. You also need to show commitment.
Thanks honeybee
Thanks Honeybee!
HoneyBee, Thank you for the update. I look forward to purchasing your program. Blessings. ,
Hi honeybee, Thanks for posting your pictures. I really need to ask you more about cheeklift: when you lift your cheeks, do end up with a squint? Do you snarl or close your mouth? Which parts of the cheeks are you targeting? Do you have to hold certain parts of the face or hold the mouth or lips in a certain position before doing this exercise. How long do you hold the lift and how many times do you lift? Can I do both cheeks at the same time. Sorry...cause I want make sure I do it right. THANKS!
Looking very good, honeybeee! So happy for you. Thanks for the update. :)
Thanks Nonie.
Hey Honey beee, thanks for all the info! It's unfortunate I missed the before and afters. Have you thought about posting cropped pics of specific areas of the face so that you are not showing the whole face ? That would help with the shyness and it would also help us late to the party :) no pressure just a suggestion.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Ive read nothing but negative reviews on this product. People have complained about it being a flimsy, over-priced, piece of plastic that doesn't work! I also read that it actually gave some smokers lines! In addition to it breaking all the time, the customer service sounded terrible. Those who requested their money back, from a "money back guarantee" never got their money back! Ive seen a similar device to this called "The Facial Flexer". I think HSN was selling it a few years ago. It looks like the Flexaway is a copied version of this one. Looks pretty scary to me, I think I ll stick with facial exercises!
I have also read negative reviews about it and the customer service. Also the fact that it works just the mouth muscles and its related muscles makes me think that is why it has been said to give "monkey mouth" since only muscles in close proximity to the mouth get exercised. I don't think you can get an elegant build of the face if you work only some facial muscles and not others. Since all muscles are interconnected, I believe the entire "network" needs to be exercised so everything ties in together nicely. Libby555 have you used it and do you have before/after photos you could share?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

This just one of the strange reviews I read on Amazon about this product..... 10 of 13 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product but the Seller Is Selling Stolen Goods, December 29, 2010 By Beverly Hanna "Beverly Hanna" (Jackson, MI, US) - See all my reviews This review is from: Flexaway System Facial Exerciser Kit (Health and Beauty) I am the inventor of the flexaway System of Facial Exercise. I own the patent and the trademark. Due to a dishonest employee who failed to ship product on a timely basis I was told that I do not meet the standards of Amazon. I appealed but again was turned down. I have not sold product on Amazon since then (October of 2010). I recently learned my product is being sold on Amazon but when I tried to protest I received a long form letter with a list of requirements for misuse of my trademark. NO SUGGESTIONS ABOUT HOW I CAN FIND THE THIEF. The items are packaged and sold by an Amazon seller called Ink-Link. Anyione with a suggestion of how I might stop this unlawful trading in stolen goods, please email me at bibes3@comcast.net Beverly Hanna Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse | Permalink Comment Comments (4)
Beautycurious, would you be so kind as to share before and after pics? I can send you a private message with my email address. I don't doubt at all that the lower face, chin and neck may get toned from the Facial Flex. I just don't know how the upper cheeks, eyes and forehead can get a workout from this. But I am open to learning something new. I know how exciting it is to see an improvement and so I am sure your before/after pics will be a good testament to your success with it. How long have you used it for? Do you still use it for maintenance? May I ask how old you are?
I meant Flexaway ^^. I think I have referred to it as Facial Flex more than once, but I am talking about the gadget made by that sweet-looking lady who is/was in her 80's. The one with rubberbands. (That is what we are talking about, right? :c| )
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I'm not bashing this product at all! I'm just going off of reviews I ve read all over the internet about this device! "Buyer Beware" Is what some say. I'm pretty sure their website Isn't going post negative reviews on their own product or no one would buy it! Im sorry but I'm not willing to risk losing $50 on a piece of plastic that received horrible reviews. As I said before, I'll stick with facial exercises...at least they ve been proven to be effective.

Hey everyone- I posted a video in the Botox forum that I think might be of interest to this group:

Facial massage, an alternative to Botox?

Please feel free to watch it and comment in the forum, I'd love to hear if anyone has tried anything similar to this and how long it took to see results.  Check it out!

Thanks Jill81, you are appreciated.......wishing you many Blessings!