Experimenting with TCA

I used a 25% TCA peel on my eyebrows. I have a...

I used a 25% TCA peel on my eyebrows. I have a tattoo eyebrows that im not happy with so I thought I would try TCA to fade it before I got it re-done.

First of all the 25% TCA peel is lighter than I expected, all I got from it was a slight stinging sensation which I felt was comfortable and enjoyable. I did apply a few layers but when after I applied a third and fourth layer it started to sting a little so that's when I decided to neutralize it. I've learned to be careful with TCA as to prevent burns.

I wouldn't even bother paying hundreds for it at a dermatology clinic. But I would probably only use it for spot areas. Because it does make the area feel a bit sensitive.

Worked perfectly

Yes, TCA peel perfectly faded out the eyebrows after only 3 applications. Much cheaper and easier than getting laser removal and very easy to use. had them re-done to my satisfaction. Don't ever worry if your eyebrows don't look right, you can easily TCA them away!

TCA on face

I'm using TCA on my face because I have noticed I have aged. Microderm doesn't seem to be doing anything at this stage. I did tca two days ago to no effect so this time I used more and layered it, burned like hell and frosted, but my skin feels nice and tight today. Should shed soon and hopefully reveal younger looking skin again.

shortly after tca peel