23 Years Old

Hi, I have done soooo much research on a tca...

Hi, I have done soooo much research on a tca chemical peel. I have very bad acne scars and blackheads.I decided to try a chemical peel at home using a 15% tca chemical peel. Mind u this is my first peel. Once I applied it, it did burn and I start frosting after a minute I had it on. I went through the whole five minutes the. Applied a second layer especially to places where it didn't frost and I let it stayed on for 4 minutes the I neutralize baking soda and water. About almost immediately after I cleansed my face I applied neosprion. Some minutes later my faced turned dark in the areas where the frosting occured. All I'm wondering is this normal? What should I do to make sure my skin isn't damaged. I've read that aa lot of people use Aquphor and/or hydroquinone. I have pictures. My face looks a lot greasy because of the neosporin. Can someone please help me please and I ask that some of you keep the criticism to yourself. What should I do?
Wait at least 14 days after peel before you worry. It's still healing. After you are healed used clean and clear continuous control (acne wash). It will calm acne and clear your complexion faster than bleaching cream. Amazing. Watch your face results from 1 to three days. It's strong so wait 14 days at least. I'm african american. I used tca peel 25%
Hello I have a question , what percentage tea peel would you recommend someone who has ice pick scars and uneven skin ???
I've also bought a 15% TCA peel, but yet to try it as I'm undergoing a VI peel right now. Looking at your photos, I'm a little hesitant now. Was this your first time doing the peel or have you previously done lower-strength peel to condition your skin? How have you recovered? Thanks.