A long time coming... (5'2", 116lbs) I've always...

A long time coming... (5'2", 116lbs) I've always been small up top but before children my breast were not a major issue that I felt needing fixing right away...they were small but perky and I felt comfortable with them. Fast forward a few years and two years total of breast feeding...and now my once perky 34B's seem to have deflated and are no longer as full and perky...my 34B bras have extra space to fill, and this wasn't an issue for me in the past. I always wanted bigger breast, but was very patient bc I wanted to finish expanding our family and I wanted to make sure I could breast feed them both before I underwent breast augmentation surgery...in fear that I would no longer be able to breast feed...but now that I've fulfilled those mommy goals :) I feel it's my turn to do a little something for myself...to make me feel sexier and more confident in my own skin...and the hubby isn't complaining :) he can't wait to see the soon to be new girls! As he likes to refer to them "Fun bags" lol!

*I had my consultation on July 25th 2014....and was very impressed! I was recommended by my very good friend who had an amazing job done and awesome experience. He is an amazing surgeon and his staff is fabulous...very informative, listened to my wants/needs, beautiful/clean/organized office, made me feel extremely comfortable....I absolutely loved my experience and I was sold :)
$6,000..costly compared to other consults I've been to....but paying an extra couple thousand dollars for a top quality surgeon is truly worth it to me....and a bonus is that he does the surgery by the axillary which will cause less visible scarring, and surgery is done either in the hospital or in a surgical center affiliated with a top hospital in our area (big bonus...it's a scary thought for me to have surgery done in the back of an office)

*Surgery is scheduled for September 18th, 2014!!!! 450cc moderate Plus cohesive silicone gel, transaxillary incision, sub muscular :) I took 13 straight days off from work post surgery...Hope it's enough time to heal and start to feel a bit normal/pain free.

*Pre-Op appointment is scheduled for September 5th, 2014.

More Wish Photos...

Photos are from another Realself member....her post BA photos are AMAZING!!!!!

HP vs Moderate plus

When I went to my consultation my PS stated that Mod Plus would be great in order to achieve results based on my wish photos...but now looking at the results of other Realself members...I'm liking how the HP's look :) Any thoughts????

450cc Rice Sizers...I loooove!! Should I ask for a possible 475cc because it will be sub muscular

I made rice sizers last night to show my husband....and received a wonderful response...he said they looked amazing!!!
Since we love how the 450cc rice sizers look...and because my implants will be placed sub muscular...should I ask for a larger size (475cc)??

Before and after (rice sizers)

Before and after rice sizers (450cc)

Mentor Moderate Plus Silicone Implant BWD chart... I'm 13.6...Hope 475cc fits!! :)

Thinking of moving up to 475cc :)

Loving the 475cc sizers!!

Okay, I really love how the 475cc sizers look!!! I guess go big or go home!!! :)

Next week Thursday!!

Super excited for next week!! Went for my pre op appt last Friday :) they collected blood to check CBC, coags, and pregnancy...was pretty impressed when my PS came in to draw my labs and got it on the first attempt (it's not something Drs usually do on a daily basis or at all even...so it's pretty impressive)....the lady before him missed twice :( so this was the reason he came in to do it himself.
I had a great pre op visit, and all my scripts have been filled, all supplies I need have been purchased, and now it's just waiting waiting waiting .... Time since my pre op has been dragging, but it's a good thing...gives me even more time to prepare mentally and physically for my BIG DAY!!
My PS doesn't seem to be interested in "wish photos"... I showed him during my consultation so he can have an idea of what I want done...but after that that he focused mainly on what my needs were (fuller, natural appearance, side boob and etc...), what my body can handle BWD 13.6, and what size will look proportionate on my body type. On my pre op appt he focused again on my needs...not the photos, and I completely agree with that bc if I stay focused on the "wish photos" I will never be happy with the results bc it will never be 100% exact....bc obviously my body is different than the women in the photos. I want to go into this with an open/positive mind, and the understanding that my boobs may not look identical to the thousands of photos I've seen...even with the photos of the same sized implants I'll be receiving. So I fully agree with my PS in wanting to solely focus of my wants and needs :)
So, there was a huuuuuuge packet to sign...scary information, but nothing I didn't already know EXCEPT that some medical insurance companies may not cover any breast diseases after a breast augmentation...so ladies please check with your insurance companies...
During my appt we discussed sizes and we agreed on trying both the 450cc and 475cc during surgery.... With the goal of looking proportionate of course. If I haven't said before....I LOVE MY PS!! Amazing bedside manner, never once made me feel rushed, great office staff, and my list of positive feelings about him and his staff can go on and on!!
I've been taking multivitamins, vitamin C, massaging breasts with Bio oil 2 times/day, drinking 2 liters of water/day, low sodium diet, foods high in protein, my usual yoga and exercise routine to strengthen and stretch my muscles prior to sx... My husband took one week to stay home with me...since we have two young children-I could definitely use the help!! :)
My scripts were for Vicodin 5/325mg, Valium 5mg, phenergan suppositories, and Cephalexin 500mg.

I'm praying for a great pre, intra and post op experience and definitely for a quick recovery!!! Wish me luck and please send all your good vibes this way ;)

Thanks beauties!! ;*)

All done!! 450cc moderate plus cohesive gel :)

Day 3 post op :) Loving my results!!

Last post was day 2...oops!

Lost track of days lol :) last photo is from post op day 2

Day 16

Day 18

Day 21 Axillary scar

Day 24

Before BA photo...nothing there!

Another before photo

Huge difference!! :)

Day 28

One month!!!!!!

Trying on some pre BA bathing suits.... May need some new ones lol...they're a bit snug!

39 days post op

Before and after....same bathing suit- big difference!

Going on 6 weeks!