BBL...new Body! - West Hollywood

I was 5'5, in the 120s in terms of weight, and...

I was 5'5, in the 120s in terms of weight, and had lipo and Brazilian butt lift. In a lot of pain right now. However, whenever I look in the mirror I'm so happy! It's only been 3 days so its too soon to tell. I'm very lucky that I had an aboslutely amazing doc, anesthesiologist, and nurses. Still debating whether to go for endermologie since I don't have cellulites (but I want to recover faster).

The first day I didn't experience much pain, was able to walk around and talk without any prob. The second day however, was the killer! Today is the 3rd day and am still under a lot of pain, but its bearable. Not being able to consume salt sucks.

It's kind of embarrassing to say but when I pee I squat and use a cup. I ate next to nothing these days, and whenever I stand up nausea hits. I felt better after forcing myself gag and throw up a bit. It sounds nasty, I know. The quality of my sleep sucked since I constantly had to wake up because of pain or that I had to use the restroom. Turning while sleeping is virtually impossible!

Man...the things I do to look pretty! Dont know how my butt will turn out at the end, but I can see that my body is really sculpted already. The compression garment doesnt bother me that much, but my doc put a board under it to keep my skin smooth until I purchase the second garment and this makes my stomach hurt like hell whenever I stand up. He told me to stretch whenever I can so that my skin can be tight. It is so painful though!

Anyway, so far, I'm happy with the result. My opinion may change later on. I'll try to update whenever possible and I'll ask my doc how many cc he extracted from me and how much he put in each buttock.

I did research for a long time and finally decided to go for it. I'm very happy and will suggest my doc and anesthesiologist to anyone!

I would love to hear about any veteran's story! I'm not sure if I'll try the endermologie program since I'm young and don't really have cellulites besides a couple lines behind my thighs. Has anyone tried it? Does it really speed up the healing process?

Don't have any pics but will ask doc for it. Feel free to ask any questions and if it's too personal then I'll respond via email k? My doc really was amazing!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is so professional and experienced with what he does. He is very patient with patient questions and he's very knowledgeable. If I ever want anything else done, I'm going back to him!!

how r ur results now? i know its been a long time since ur surgery and im looking into seeing dr yamini for a bbl and wanted to k now if ur still happy with ur results and if not what the problems are. please respond i really want to get this done.
;)
Haha thats funny. It took me soooo long to tell bf about the surgery. However, I did it for myself, and am very happy. Feel free to ask any questions!
Hi bumbumbaby.
I am getting my surgery done on Friday (five days away), and my bf don't know either, i am doing it for myself.I am currently, 5'0" and weight 127lbs, I do have a nie size butt but i dnt like how it shape so I am getting the BBL. My question is, are the incisions noticeable? how long where you in pain? how long were you swallon? and what did you use for the bruising?

my bf is away now and he wouldnt be bak till in about 3 weeks
Buy a funnel at an auto parts store. Congrats!

Ah ha, that's even better! Just don't tell hubby where it's been once it ends up in the garage. ;)

Hi bumbumbaby -- Thanks for writing such a great review! Can't wait to see the pics.

Re: using the bathroom, it also works to cut the bottom out of an empty 2L bottle and use this as a sort of funnel, so you can pee standing up. I don't recommend it for glamour, but it helps when you can't sit down! :)

Hi Sharon! Thank you for the treat tips! Do you think endermologie is helpful after lipo and will it do a great deed for me? I weighed within the 120s and am still young...

I'm not sure. Results seem pretty mixed on Endermologie; only about half of the reviews on RealSelf right now say that it is "worth it". Has your doc recommended it?