23 Years Old Female - Hoffman Estates, IL

I have been considering Liposuction for about a...

I have been considering Liposuction for about a year when I finally decided it was time. I was up in the air in the beginning just because I was not sure about spending the money on myself etc. Then I realized how much happier I would be with my love handles gone and I was sold. I had a consultation, took some before pictures and then decided this is what I really needed to do in order to get rid of it. I tried every exercise in the book and dieting, nothing would get rid of it. They are genetic in my family, no matter the size 90lbs, 100 lbs, 130lbs etc. Love handles exist!! I went completely under (general anesthesia) and that was the best decision, because my doctor had mentioned the back is more sensitive of an area, even though I had to pay the extra for anesthesia fee, which made the surgery go from 5,000 to 7,000 it was definitely worth every penny! Woke up after surgery and it was like I was out for 5 minutes not even, granted it was a few hours. I was a little sore, not going to lie. But rested there for about an hour after I woke up, they make sure you are okay to leave prior to releasing you. Make sure you have someone there to drive you to surgery and drive you home because you shouldn't drive immediately after surgery.

The first day or two were fine, once the numbing started to wear off that's when it felt a little uncomfortable, due to the tingling it made me feel. But still, not as bad as I imagined. I am only 3 weeks post op and look and feel a million times better! Will update review at 2 month mark!
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Patel and his staff were amazing! I came across him through Amerilaser Center where I had my consultation with him. His main office is in Hoffman Estates (Chicago Institute Plastic Surgery). He was very attentive and understood why I wanted the procedure. He gave me all my options and really cared, he didn't rush with me and that is what I appreciated. Would definitely recommend him to friends, family, anyone! :-) Amazing work!!

Wow!! He did a great job!!! That was my biggedt problem area! I hope my swelling goes down and i see thevresults i want!!
Thank you!! The swelling comes and goes still in result from running around too much or strenuous activities. He said it's normal when I asked him, but even with the swelling I'm happy. If your doctor offers Venus freeze treatments (heat and radio frequency) do them on the treated area. Will help reduce the swelling quicker and tighten the skin :-)
I am getting various types of treatments... Ultrasound, lymphatic and the last time they put something that was kind of hot... I still have a few sessions left to do... Hopefully my flanks will be how i want them to be!! Keep us posted of your progress!