Clear Correct; So Far So Good! - Hockley, TX

I am still going through the process of Clear...

I am still going through the process of Clear Correct. They seem to be working really well! I am only on my 2nd set of aligners and they seem to be doing their job well. The team at Clear Correct are very nice and sincere and are very good at working with you and your needs, as well as my dentist. The aligners only make my teeth sensitive for a day or two then I don't feel any pain. They did give me a slight lisp the first couple of weeks, but it seems to have slowly gone away. They are very easy to clean and I LOVE that I am able to take them out eat whatever I want then snap them back in with ease. So far I really enjoy the Clear Correct process and will be posting more updates as the changes become more noticeable, I recommend Clear Correct to anyone who is looking for a simple way to change their smile, Two thumbs up!

Slow progress but noticing differences!

I am finally started to see light changes!! Yay!! They're awesome I don't even realize I have them in anymore and I have such a routine with them between eating and brushing it's like second nature, I love it!!

Fifth set out of sixteen!

On my 5/16 set. Almost halfway done! I'm finding small changes that are starting to change! One small problem I had with this set is my bottom aligned wasn't shaved down enough and was bothering my gums, but after a few days I became accustomed to it, so not to much of a complaint. Still finding them worth it!!!

7 out of 16!

really starting to see a difference!! i am almost half way done (7-16) and couldn't be happier! they put little grippers on my two front teeth to help with movement, but they have not been a bother at all! the only thing is it has been the worst pain getting them out, especially for the first two day. but now they feel much better!! definitely seeing a good improvement!!

Set 10/16

I'm almost done with six sets to go, and I'm pretty pleased with the results, I can definitely tell a difference!!!

10/16

Almost done!!

Almost done!! So happy with the results that are showing!

The difference so far!

Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Keith has been very helpful with the process so far, he is very precise and makes sure there will be no problems when I leave the dentist office. He is very good at answering any concerning questions and is also very good at being able to explain what certain stage i'm going through in the Clear Correct process and how it is affecting me.