IPL Was Not Painful but I Got a Bad Headache - Hoboken, NJ

It was not painful at all, I went for redness on...

It was not painful at all, I went for redness on my nose from an old rhinoplasty 8 years ago. veins grow bigger after that procedure and it causes swelling! So far so good except for that bad headache next day! I have 3 scheduled. Doctor was great! clean office and nice receptionist. I bought a special they ran $249- for 3 tx!

Posting a pic after 1 week

this is after my first treatment, aprox 1 week later.

my skin is looking very smooth!

I must admit that my skin looks better! My redness on my nose has subsided too so Im so anxious to see how it looks after the next treatment. A definite improvement!

had my 2nd treatment!

I had another treatment Jan 2nd 2014! This time the tech- esthetician did it and she was very good and spent more time on my face. So far so good, my face looks smoother and my pores look tighter. Just prior to this treatment I noticed my redness on my nose went down quite a bit too and the swelling! Im happy with it.

update had the last treatment mid January.

My skin looks smoother and my nose is less red and swelling less! pore size has decreased too and some millia (small white bumps) I had have come to the surface. I think my skin is dryer a bit but that could be the retin-a Im using too. I think it will improve further so Ill wait to see results. It was worth it to me.

so it did a 'little" to help

I'd say unless you get a bargain price like I did or have a load of spots/freckles its maybe not be so worth it. I had read it can make your face 'sag" a bit, I think I look saggier now around my jaw....so I'd say don't do it!

ipl now

it doesn't really seem to have done anything, so Id suggest doing a procedure more long term results like laser or chemical peels.
Dr Pezzaro

Great doctor, had a nice manner and answered all questions.