No More Putting the Boobies on the Back Burner! - Hinsdale, IL

Everyones stories have been so helpful to me, now...

Everyones stories have been so helpful to me, now I'll share mines..I'm 5'5, 137 lbs ,27years old and have three kids 10,8 and 2. I've always had a small perky bust (34b), but after having children it seemed like all the volume left the top of my breast. For years since I was a teen I wanted implants but after my babies it just made it worste!! I'm so tired of the push up and padded bras, swear I can't go without one!! I talked about BA with my fiancé about a month ago (for the 1000th time)and he gave me the go ahead! :) I had a couple consultations and decided on a doctor's office in hinsdale il named Shapemed USA. We decided to place them above the muscle being that I work out a lot the implant will end up migrating towards my underarms especially while I'm working out. The implant is going to be put through an incision made in my nipple being that one hangs lower than the other the doctor will fix it that way. He didn't recommend under the breast because the incision would be visible because my breast do not hang low enough. I go pay the deposit Thursday August 14th and Saturday the 18 th I have my surgery in which I decided to go with a full c! :) the nurse suggested I go with a D because women always complain they should have went bigger! I just want them to look natural but at the same time I don't want to have regrets on going bigger. So I'm going back and forth between a C and a small D. Saturday is my day and I'm nervous and excited at the same time!! I've put it off for so long us my wedding is May 4th 2013 and ill look perfect on my special day!i will be posting before pics soon!I will keep you ladies updated!! Please anyone who's had above the muscle implants I'd like to know a bit about your recovery!!

Well I went for my pre op today and it went really...

Well I went for my pre op today and it went really well!they say most likely I'll be the size I was when I was pregnant which sounds awesome! Nice full C cup!! Saturday can't come fast enough!

Thamk you I went with saline moderate. I'll put up some before pictures!

Hey jgat~ you look great! Amazing cleavage.....Did you go with saline or silicone? Are they high profile? Any before piks to share? I wish you many ,many years of boobie bliss ;))
Wow! someone else that is over the muscle. Not too many people are getting them over. I am in 9 days :) . keep us posted!
I do a lot of physical activity and I wasn't to fond of my chest moving! My dr felt I had enough breast tissue to go above as well. How are you healing? Are u glad you went above?
When your up to it please post pics and update your dr. Name. I'm in Illinois and looking for a PS. Hope recovery goes well.
Thanks for the update! Congratulations on the surgery. I hope your recovery continues to go smoothly along. Any tips you can give for the first few days after? I have a 5 year old and two year old. Im really nervous about taking care of my 2 year old while hubby is at work on friday.
I have a two year old also but luckily my mom came to stay with me for the week! It's really difficult because it's hard trying not to lift them! U have to take it easy or you will feel it later!! On the first day out of surgeryI was walking around normal using my arms and then when I woke up the next morning I could barely lift my arms! Don't expect to results right away because mines are still up to my neck!lol I'm patiently waiting on them to drop!
Sorry I didn't update everyone! I was so drugged up the first day! Right after surgery I didn't feel any pain and I just rested. But the following day I my breast were so swollen. They felt like they were in my neck. Left one was less swollen than my right, I'm guessing because I'm right handed. The Vicodin made me nauseous and hallicunate so I've been taking Tylenol every four hours. This morning when I woke up I noticed the swelling went down a little bit and my right arm isn't that sore. I'm just anxious to see what they're going to look like because right now they're way too big and high. I had 300 c in my right and 330 in my left because it was slightly smaller. I "should" be around a full C cup when they go down but we shall see! I'm about to post pics now!
How was your surgery? you had it on Saturday right? I go on Wednesday to have mine :0

I'm so glad you started your story with us! Here's what some doctors have to say about over vs. under the muscle implants. And here's some feedback about breast augmentation recovery time.