25 Year Old, Lifelong Dream Come True - Highlands Ranch, CO

From the start, Dr. Zwiebel and his staff were...

From the start, Dr. Zwiebel and his staff were patient, knowledgeable, and on point. I have extremely high standards because I work in the medical field, and I checked out Zwiebel's office because of references and his reputation. I wanted a rhinoplasty since I was 12 years old. I was scared of my nose turning out bad, scared of offending my family, scared of the risks, and had what seemed like a million questions. Amy, Karen, Penni, Fran, and Dr. Zwiebel took the time to handle each concern and make sure I was 100% comfortable and doing the procedure for me!
The procedure went great, recovery went great, and everyday my nose heals more and looks even better. I felt so comfortable wrapped in my heated blanket right before the surgery. Between the staff, the blanket, and the Valium, I had no jitters heading into the procedure. My bruising was completely gone two weeks after my surgery. Unless I told people I had surgery, it wasn't obvious.
The day my splint was removed, my mother-in-law asked if it felt weird. I started crying and said, "No, it feels perfect. I feel like for the first time in my life, my outside reflects how I've always felt on the inside."
This procedure was life changing for me. The best part is, I didn't feel like the rhino changed me. My biggest fear was not being me afterwards. But, I've never felt more like me!
I cannot thank Dr. Zwiebel and his staff enough for their care and support.
If any of you have considered a rhinoplasty to make YOURSELF happier...do it!

6 week before and after

Yay! You look great. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!
what a great result! congrats and thanks for sharing!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zwiebel has such a gentle demeanor when working with patients. I felt comfortable asking ANY and every question I could think of. He took the time to show and explain what was wrong with my nose, what he could do to help, and what that entailed. He was always supportive of my decisions, and offered total personalized pictures to help me convey what I was looking for with my new nose. I could not have been happier with the before and after care I received, the clear expectations, and so much more. His actual surgical work on my tip was amazing! Dr. Zwiebel is someone who dies things right, not rushes. I've seen many other noses besides mine that he's done, and they're all beautiful. I still have 8-12 months of healing, but I would already recommend Dr. Zwiebel to anyone looking for a rhinoplasty.