Had a Deep Plane Facelift Yesterday! 11/19/2013 - Highland Park, NJ

I choose Dr. Rabach because she is experienced in...

I choose Dr. Rabach because she is experienced in the deep plane facelift. A deep-plane facelift repositions the deep soft tissues of the face. It lifts the whole face, accentuating the jawline, neck and cheekbones. It produces long lasting, natural looking results, without giving you a ‘done look’. It requires less time for healing than a skin only or a standard facelift. Only a small group of highly skilled surgeons perform this procedure worldwide.

Day 4

Looking forward to Monday to get these stitches out! My ears were hurting yesterday, I guess from the stitches. These are my new pics. Also looking forward to putting makeup on my new face :)

Happy Black Friday! Day 10

Happy Thanksgiving:) I had my stitches out on Monday and have some scabbing and dried blood along the ears and behind my ears. The one in my left ear is very painful but i think it should fall off today. I still have some bruising on my neck but it is minimal. I'm still swollen but this lessons every day too. Under my chin is very stiff and turning my head left or right with a limited amount range. This too gets better each day. Eyelids still a little sore but yesterday was the first day I put on a full face of makeup.
Thank you everyone for all of your kind comments and encouragement!

I should have put this in originally :( Dr. Rabach is practicing at the Glasgold Group in Highland Park, NJ. Their website has a lot of information about the deep plane facelift and all the information I was given during my consultation and after surgery.
Lesley Rabach, MD

Dr Rabach performed a deep plane facelift and upper eye lift on me. I am soooooo thrilled, I can't wait until the bruises go away and the stitches come out so I can show off my new face. What really made this great is that she didn't have to use drains and bandage my head. I went home, followed the instructions for ice and caring for my eyes and it's obvious I will look better every day. The staff was wonderful for the entire process. Dr. Rabach called me a few hours after surgery to see how I was doing. Sleeping was a bit of a challenge since I am not used to sleeping on my back. I found a solution by using my airplane pillow. It allowed me to sleep on my side without touching my face. Will post a few more pics in a couple of days.