High TT Scar, Belly Buttonand Mons with Buldge

Full TT 6/08. I know my scar is to high (where my...

Full TT 6/08. I know my scar is to high (where my pubic hair is above my underware line) as well as my belly button and my pubic mons has a buldge to it. My stomach is really tight and dont see where the Dr is going to get the skin to pull down???? I also feel a pulling in my pubic area and groin when leaning back , my underware go down in the front and my mons comes up when leaning backwards. The scar is above my underware line and rides the rim of my jeans... Can this be fixed? Please help

Love the flatness of my belly but there is always...

love the flatness of my belly but there is always a price to pay....
High scar
ugly bellybutton scar
protruding pubic mons
tight belly with pulling in groin area

-- Updated on Oct. 26, 2009: 1 yr post FTT. Hate my scar around belly button. It looks like the top of a tied balloon! scar is circular with small dots going around it. I also feel that the bb was placed to high( can it be lowered?). My TT scar is very high as well and I feel that the skin is very tight, I feel a pulling in my pubic area when I reach above or bend backwards and have a protuding pubic mons( whats up with that)... Can this all be fixed. Sick over this.

Ok, had to let you know I have been reformed about the ridge and scar placement on my own body. I think you look really good. These issues you feel, if you still feel the same way.. are normal. Normal placement otherwise they could not close you. Normal swell, it's going to be beautiful and honestly you do look great. How are you doing now? If you like go to Q and A and search scar ridge and look at the response from PS;s here. All of them, pus my own, all say its normal and why it happens. I felt really good about how what they said. Also my PS explained for good results my skin had to be removed and that is as far as it would go. The scar will fad and lower a bit! Mine has just lowerd from the swell on top going down. Hope you already have moved past this point. It's a scary emotional surgery. Best Regards and thinking of you.
I agree you look really good. My incision is amazing, the placement is TOO HIGH. This PS did breast implants for me 20 years ago and I loved him. I went to him for TT and breast lift because I TRUST him. I live near 90210 and didn't even venture over there. Noway. So I don't know. My ridge over the incision at this point 13 days post op, it so bad I can't wear my work out pants or clingy dress. NOWAY would I wear a bikini. It makes you feel like your just not good enough to be one of those girls... Like, you have won the war but that darkness won the battle. I wanted one less thing to worry about regarding my body image. It was taking care of but replaced by another. I live near the beach and my husband surfs.
what am I going to wear now? If the scar doesnt flatten out I wont be able to wear a one piece. I'm sorry your all going through this as well. I really am.
I too have been considering revision if things do not change. Just be very careful! I have been doing alot research on it and several dr's have spoke to me regarding my full TT and they said. Lowering + Scar revision is not a easy task and isn't taken lightly. Some PS won't even attempt to fix something thats already been done because the chance of making things alot worse is a big chance. I would only absolutely go through with this when it is completely unacceptable to you personally and you cannot live with what they have done.
You look great! Yes your scar is abit high and i no how you feel i had full tummy tuck with lipo 7 wks ago and i feel my scar is high and its higher on one side to the other and pops out of my underware seeing my doctor in march cant wait. Your belly (before)is alot like mine before my op but yours looks alot flatter at the top than mind after your op,do you think in time it will go down i am so worried about having a top belly ha ha
This is all so helpful. If I ever decided to go for a tummytuck I would now know to ask exactly where they would cut. I often wish the docs would provide pics of bad, mediocre, less than perfect results along with good. Might be more honest?? Even with the scar being high and the bb high also, the result is an improvement overall.
Well, xcotic I would not go to that PS. While her tummy looks great the scar is to high.
Hi I live in NJ, who was your doctor? I'm thinking of having it done.
Thank you all for your encouraging words. I did seek revision and was told it can be lowered. The DR did not feel that this would be a problem but I have a gut feeling not to do it! I am going to give it another yr to fade and stretch. As for the placement of the bb that relly bothers me the most, I just have to live with it for now... words of advice: be careful what u wish for. I do agree with all of you. I do look so much better and feel over all it was sooooo worth it. best of luck and happy healing.

Yes I agree with everyone the doc did a great fantastic job :). I do agree with you in it being about an inch or so too high. I am having the same issue with my tummy tuck. I am 10 days post op. It is fixable I have heard scar revision and also they might just tummy tuck it down lower to achieve the look. I guess some doctors just dont think just maybe all of us would like to hide the scar a little. I mean we spent all the money. One of the goals I think we all want is to wear some nice jeans or a low cut bathing suit. Ah the price of vanity.

Hi just came across your pic as i have felt the same about my scar. mine is 2 yrs old now scar looks good like yours but yet i feel its to high and cant wear low cut clothes. Have you seeked advice about getting it lower? i dont think it could be possible as skin is so tight! You look brill no the less and it is well worth getting done :-)
Hello. Please help. I just had a TT 3 weeks ago and my scar is too high. Cannot wear a bathing suit without it showing. Please share with me if you know anything about having it lowered. :( THANK YOU
Valentine I am 3 weeks post-op TT and my scar is high as well, over an inch above my pubic line. Did yours eventually lower at all by itself?
laurielou, I was wondering if your high scar ever rubbed on any of your pants at all?
Hi just came across your pics here i have the same issue mine is 2 yrs old now.. just wondering are you happy with the results or are you trying to get it lower? i think you look great and its a very good scar job well done :-)
Great new bod~! THe scar is a bit higher than I would have wanted but I guess that just means for a great tattoo to cover it when it fully heals! But much better then the before. We will never get perfection but this is very close
I also agree, you look great! The higher belly button gives you a younger appearance and the scar can be fixed.
it does seem to be a bit higher than it should be, but your figure looks GREAT! Once the scar fades and it will, you will be fine. I wouldn't pay for any xtra surgeries. Also for anyone who has never had a scar it can be traumatic. i've lots of them and i would be glad to have your figure.
I think it looks great.The inscion is a litle high but it looks great.The pulling and tugging you feel is normal.I felt the same thing.It wil loosen up in time.The scar is fixable.You would have to wait for awhile until you are completely healed.I would talk to your doctor more about it.I don't think you need to change anything it looks great.
I also think you look great! I have a high scar too (plus hyperpimentation) and nevertheless I prefer this to the belly I used to have...and I think you have a completely new figure! Just look at the before and after, now it's much much better!
Wow, you look amazing! I know the scar is bothering you but gosh you gotta love your new figure. No?