Accent Laser - Hickory, NC

I had my first Accent Laser treatment today. Their...

I had my first Accent Laser treatment today. Their was noticeable improvement in my saddle bag area one hour after the treatment. The treatment was painful. The lady completing the treatment knew what she was doing. I will be returning for four more treatments. The good thing is they make sure you are comfortable. Their is also a tool to cool your skin. I am going to use either Mesotherapy or Laser Lipo with the Accent.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

No. The second visit was only twenty minutes. It should have been longer. Then she kept talking about me applying for credit for Lipo. Saying it would help my credit. I told her I had cash if I decided to get Lipo. My credit does not need any help. This place is the only clinic about 68 miles near my home address that offers Accent Laser. The clinic is called Complete Laser in Hickory, NC. I have located another one in Charlotte, NC which is about 90 miles away. The name of this clinic is Lets Get Thin. The doctor is Michael Girouard. All I can say about this clinic in Charlotte, is they are very disorganized. When I arrived they had no knowledge of an appointment. Called someone with the same name as mine to confirm the appointment.
Did you complain to Complete Laser about the shortness of your second treatment and how did they respond? Have you continued treatment elsewhere and how is it working out? I am considering that company in their Asheville location.
I went for my second Accent Laser treatment. I will be looking for another clinic to perform these treatments. The treatments are supposed to be at least one hour. She completed the treatment in 34 minutes. I also had alot of baby oil on me and it smelled foul. Accent Laser firming is operator dependent. I have decided against Laser Liposuction because of sagging skin after surgery. I had one treatment on my saddle bags. Do not allow doctors to encourage you to get Lipo. Do your research and diet, eat healthy, and exercise. Then once you reach your ideal weight. Make sure you continue your health regiment.
What is the name of the clinic where you had accent done. Are you happy with the results?

i totally agree with your statement. surgeons are always pushing lipo bcus they say it's permanent so better investment... bs. i diet, exercise, use my trainer when needed for strength training exercises and i do bi weekly accent xl sessions on abs, flanks, obliques, and just started my under upper arm area. i feel fit, lean, long & my skin is nice & tight:). couldnt ask for much more.

p.s. don't do the exilis- stay far, far away!!! i did a series of exilis sessions for ~2-4 months & at first, i saw great results (similar to the accent xl treatments). that is until the day my supposed "nurse" told me to 'just relax honey & take a lil nap (during the treatment).' i awoke with a painful, scorching burned abdomen that took almost an entire year to heal the abrasions left behind... and (miraculously!) reverse the hypopigmented white colored lined streaks the exilis laser had seared into me. never again, true, it was more of the nurses fault than the machine itself.... but now i have a nurse who makes me tell her every 10 seconds the level
of heat i feel on a scale from 1-3. and she refuses to chit chat with me during the actual
proccedure time. i like her a lot- safety first always!!!!

How are you doing now?

I have my first Accent laser facelift on friday in Naperville at a clinic that just open in September 2011. I am a little nervous. Can you comment your results postive and negative how fast you saw results. Waitinf to hear. Thank You LC

Hi Winston,

Welcome to the Accent community. I'm glad it worked so well. Did you have any downtime after the procedure? Glad they gave you cooling cream others have mentioned a burning sensation after the procedure. How's your face today? Please keep us updated and if you have pictures we would love to see them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt