Lower Blepharoplasty - Hertfordshire, UK

I had a lower blepharoplasty one month ago and...

I had a lower blepharoplasty one month ago and feel very unhappy with my results and very worried. I had the traditional approach, by removing fat with an incision under my eyelashes.

My left eye looks really good and is healing fine but my right eye had a problem I could see straight away. You can see more of the White of my eye under my eyeball making my eye look bigger and very strange. It looks like it is drooping compared to my left eye. It is also sore and uncomfortable. I also have a very deep crease under my right eye. I think that maybe he has taken too much fat? I have been told to massage and go back in two weeks time. My surgeon has told me I have nothing to worry about and it will all sort itself out by 3 months.

Besides some of the swelling subsiding I cannot see any improvement in this eye and am so worried I will need another operation. If I do is it a major op and should I let this surgeon do the revision or go for a second opinion? Is it likely it will resolve by itself?

It is too early for me to comment on my doctor yet.