Worth it! Detailed information on Procedure

I just had smart lipo done on my abdomen, back,...

I just had smart lipo done on my abdomen, back, and under arms. It was painful. You can not have certain medications or alcohol before procedure. After procedure I have to wear a squeem day and night for 1 month and go in twice a week for massages plus follow a strict diet from my doctor. The squeem is uncomfortable to sleep in but the doctor says it will help with the results. The only time I can remove it is the shower during which I need to wash it and dry it. You definitely need someone at home to help you for the first few days with removing the squeem, putting it back on, removing the gauzes during your first shower, and even go reach items you might have dropped on the floor. I had a lot of fat to remove from different areas. Doctor made a total of 10 incisions. It's only been 2 says and I can barely see some of them so I hope they heal nicely.

Brushing and swelling is normal. Since the operation I vomited once. It's caused from coming off of the anesthesia.

It's painful. I was sedated but awake during some parts of the procedure and at times I felt nothing, other moments I felt pain. I had forgotten instructions and drank 2 shots of alcohol 1 week prior to the operation so I'm sure that had an affect on the strength of the anesthesia.

Any questions? I'd be glad to help!

2 days Post-Op

It has been two days and i finally got some sleep last night. I have to wear this squeem day and night so it's a bit uncomfortable but definitely worth it! Took pictures in the morning. Still bruised and swelling everywhere but it's not painful. Today was my first massage (twice a week for a month included in price) and OMG! It was amazing!!!! Gave me so much relief. It's purpose is to help the skin tighten well but it really helped me feel better overall. Now to prep my meals :)

2 day picture

Day 3

I haven't posted abdomen pictures because the only time I can take the picture is when I take off the squeem to shower and I don't want to scare everyone with the squeem marks on my skin. But here's a side one. Ignore the squeem marks like I said. Today my diet allowed me to eat, Special K cereal for breakfast, a fruit for snack, and eating two homemade chicken burritos, salad, gelatin, a fruit shake in water, and a fruit for lunch, Special K bar for a second snack and tuna for dinner.

Day 5

I'm still bruised. I realized I lost some sensation around my abdomen and she explained it's normal and I'll regain it within the month.

Weighed myself today! Despite the swelling and everything I'm 6 pounds down already. :)

One week post-op

I'm so happy with how everything is going! In 7 days I've lost 9 pounds and I really feel I'm on my way to building a habit for healthy living.

I have been walking 30-60 minutes daily and continue on the diet provided by my doctor.

During the second massage I had this past week they added some patch that aids muscles? I believe it has something to do with sports medicine but they said it helps speed up things along with metabolism...I wish I could explain it better but it's two of them and they're in the pictures.

In clothes, my sister says you can definitely see a difference! I am just happy and can't wait for 3 more weeks!

2 and a half months post-op

Well I haven't been the most faithful with my diet but I still have managed to lose 27 pounds since my operation in late June!
Dra. Jery Villalobos

Great doctor! Provided me step by step instructions before and after procedure. She has many client before and after pictures and is realistic on what results to expect. Her prices include the post-op care of diets, massages twice a week, medication post-op and the squeem.

Congratulations!!!!  On both your results and your major weight loss!  Thank you for updating us!
YAY!!! Congrats on weight loss and love the new look :)
You're looking great! Keep up the good work by walking. ;0)
Cool!  I thought they were weird tattoos at first, LOL!  If you find out a name for that treatment, would love to hear it so I can look it up!  Thanks for the update and congratulations on your results! :)
Found out it's Kinesio Tape! Used for different purposes but in this case it was used to clean out toxins! Worked really well! I could see a lot let bruising and helped my digestive system too.
Huh!  Will look that up :).
Hello! Looks amazing so far! What's the cost of inner and outer thighs? And wow can't beat that price for everything u got! I'm thinking about going there for a month and half to get it done.
Her email is Dra-je@hotmail.com if you would like to ask her! And you'd love Costa Rica! It isn't necessary to stay all that time just for the procedure but if you'd like to stay and enjoy I'm sure you'd love it here! After the procedure I did I was ready to to back to work that Monday!
Does your Dr. have a website? I can't find much on her. Thanks! You look great :-)
She's on Facebook! Salud y look natural Medicina con belleza- medicina anti-edad https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=167909070003131 Her email is Dra-je@hotmail.com
You look marvelous!  Super exciting--and it's only been a couple of days so you've got to be swollen!  Can't wait to see the progress as you heal :).
HOLLLLLYYYYY CRAP!! He carved you out so nicely!
Thank you! She's an amazing doctor :) hoping to see more and more results.
Congrats on your lipo procedures. I am sure you're thrilled. I would love to see ab pics after 1 month and of course the end result in 6 mos. I will follow your journey. get rest and stay hydrated,it help with the healing. NO MORE SHOTS!!!! lol Wait at least 1 week. Take care Best wishes Bella
Lol! Thank you!! And it was hard to resist that tequila shot that week! Costa Rica has been winning all their soccer games so when we won against Italy I got carried away and forgot I was getting the procedure done that next week. :/ lol but yes no excuses! :)
BAD GIRL! iI'm about to watch USA against belgium Yahoooooooooo. I was so sad when Mexico lost but i still have Brasil.
Hi, and thank you so much for sharing your experience!  Did you travel specifically for the procedure or do you already live in CR?  I'd love to know more about how you came to find your doctor.

Also, what the strict diet was that you had to follow.

You had a significant amount of fat removed--I cannot wait to see your after pictures! That is extremely exciting!  Happy healing, and I look forward to your next update!
Hello! I am teaching here for a year and came across my doctor through recommendations of other people who had done the procedure and I confided in them. I don't know details on how smart lipo is back in California (where I'm from) but over here it is a cosmetic or esthetic surgery...light anesthesia and you remain awake for most of the procedure. So it's cheaper and still produces amazing results! I don't know if other doctors over there make you wear this squeem but I literally went from surgery to gauzes over the openings and into the squeem which I only remove to shower and wash. The diet changes each week. Its meant to increase metabolism to aid in weight-loss. It's nice. 5 eating times. Portioned sizes. And lunch and dinners must be accompanied by a salad, a fruit, a portion of gelatin, and a natural fruit shake in water. I fill full after each meal so it's great! Today's lunch was beef fajitas with all of what I just mentioned. Thank you for your comment! And I'll post as many pictures as I can!