Worth it! Detailed information on Procedure

I just had smart lipo done on my abdomen, back,...

I just had smart lipo done on my abdomen, back, and under arms. It was painful. You can not have certain medications or alcohol before procedure. After procedure I have to wear a squeem day and night for 1 month and go in twice a week for massages plus follow a strict diet from my doctor. The squeem is uncomfortable to sleep in but the doctor says it will help with the results. The only time I can remove it is the shower during which I need to wash it and dry it. You definitely need someone at home to help you for the first few days with removing the squeem, putting it back on, removing the gauzes during your first shower, and even go reach items you might have dropped on the floor. I had a lot of fat to remove from different areas. Doctor made a total of 10 incisions. It's only been 2 says and I can barely see some of them so I hope they heal nicely.

Brushing and swelling is normal. Since the operation I vomited once. It's caused from coming off of the anesthesia.

It's painful. I was sedated but awake during some parts of the procedure and at times I felt nothing, other moments I felt pain. I had forgotten instructions and drank 2 shots of alcohol 1 week prior to the operation so I'm sure that had an affect on the strength of the anesthesia.

Any questions? I'd be glad to help!

2 days Post-Op

It has been two days and i finally got some sleep last night. I have to wear this squeem day and night so it's a bit uncomfortable but definitely worth it! Took pictures in the morning. Still bruised and swelling everywhere but it's not painful. Today was my first massage (twice a week for a month included in price) and OMG! It was amazing!!!! Gave me so much relief. It's purpose is to help the skin tighten well but it really helped me feel better overall. Now to prep my meals :)

2 day picture

Day 3

I haven't posted abdomen pictures because the only time I can take the picture is when I take off the squeem to shower and I don't want to scare everyone with the squeem marks on my skin. But here's a side one. Ignore the squeem marks like I said. Today my diet allowed me to eat, Special K cereal for breakfast, a fruit for snack, and eating two homemade chicken burritos, salad, gelatin, a fruit shake in water, and a fruit for lunch, Special K bar for a second snack and tuna for dinner.

Day 5

I'm still bruised. I realized I lost some sensation around my abdomen and she explained it's normal and I'll regain it within the month.

Weighed myself today! Despite the swelling and everything I'm 6 pounds down already. :)

One week post-op

I'm so happy with how everything is going! In 7 days I've lost 9 pounds and I really feel I'm on my way to building a habit for healthy living.

I have been walking 30-60 minutes daily and continue on the diet provided by my doctor.

During the second massage I had this past week they added some patch that aids muscles? I believe it has something to do with sports medicine but they said it helps speed up things along with metabolism...I wish I could explain it better but it's two of them and they're in the pictures.

In clothes, my sister says you can definitely see a difference! I am just happy and can't wait for 3 more weeks!

2 and a half months post-op

Well I haven't been the most faithful with my diet but I still have managed to lose 27 pounds since my operation in late June!
Dra. Jery Villalobos

Great doctor! Provided me step by step instructions before and after procedure. She has many client before and after pictures and is realistic on what results to expect. Her prices include the post-op care of diets, massages twice a week, medication post-op and the squeem.