Ultherapy is More Painful Than I Thought!! - Henderson, NV

I had my mid-face and upper neck done. I...

I had my mid-face and upper neck done. I definitely had tears and some whimpering happening during my procedure. The neck is way more painful than the face. I took a relaxant and pain reliever but I would have had a nerve block done, if I knew it was this bad. It is the day after and my face and neck is numb and a painful to the touch. I will post before and after pictures when I reach one month and longer.

6 days later

I am still numb on my face and neck, still some pain. The best way to describe it is it feels like I was slapped in the face really hard!! It only hurts when I touch it though. I have been told my face looks tighter by a friend. But my neck still sags. I'm putting a lot of creams and skin products on every day. Plus I'm taking collegen supplements and Garcinia Combogia. I'm hoping that will help the healing process in a positive way. Photos to come!

12th day

My face is finally getting the feeling back in it. My neck still feels numb and a little tiny bit of pain like a sunburn. I feel like my neck looks worse and saggier. My picture looks a little better from the side. Guess it's too early still

New pic

I'm almost fully healed. Now it's just a waiting game.

All healed

Not worth the money

It has been almost 5 months now, and I feel my neck has actually gotten saggier. I wish now that I would've saved the $1300 and put it towards the neck lift I will be working on getting next year. The procedure seemed to refresh my face a little, and maybe made my face a little more tight, but it did not "lift" my saggy skin under my chin.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

The young lady performing the procedure was 23, but she was as gentle as she could possibly be. She was very encouraging and talked me through it, wiping away my tears. She also let me know how many more "zaps" we had left per section. And also asked me half-way if I needed to get up and stretch or get a drink of water.