Excellent KOR Whitening Experience in Henderson, NV

I had the KOR Whitening done by Dr. Featherstone...

I had the KOR Whitening done by Dr. Featherstone in Henderson Nevada and had wonderful results. My teeth were Tetracycline stained quite badly and I never thought anything would work. However, after about two months of whitening off and on at night my teeth are now very bright white. I did not have any trouble with the KOR system and only a very slight amount of sensitivity. My cost was $700 plus I bought some extra product since it took longer than normal due to my dark staining. My smile is now the first thing people notice!
Wow, thanks for the pictures!  How often did you do the treatment?  And you know, the developer of KOR, Dr. Rod Kurthy, actually has an account here on RealSelf and has answered forum questions before, if you wanted to go over and say hi :D.  It's here:  Has Anyone Tried Kor Deep Bleaching?

Will the results in getting rid of the tetracycline staining be permanent now, so you only have to deal with regular staining?  Or will the tetracycline stain come back now?
I was told, and it has been my experience to date, that this is a permanent change. I have been advised to just whiten 1 or 2 times per month from now on to maintain the level of brightness.
So nice to hear there is hope for tetracycline-stained teeth!  Congratulations on your beautiful results.  Is the coloration on the teeth even, or are there lines or strata or anything.  It's difficult to see from far away, but it's nice to know what people can expect, close-up :D.

Close up photos

How to Whiten Your Teeth Easily, Naturally & Forever! I had nasty yellow teeth for years and had no idea until some girls from school decided to make me painfully aware of it. The next two years of my life were a nightmare, and I made things worse by buying a home whitening kit online that burnt my lips and gums but did nothing for my teeth. I had no idea what to do until I found Lucy and Teeth Whitening 4 You. It's literally changed my life. I noticed a huge difference inside just 3 weeks and I couldn't be happier with the results http://www.teethwhitening4you.com/?hop=25151020
Thanks for the review!
Dr. Richard W. Featherstone, DDS

I would definitely recommend the KOR system and Dr. Featherstone and his amazingly friendly and professional staff.