65 and I Was Showing It..... and Dr. Sohn Reversed a Lot of It! - Henderson, NV

I debated back and forth about the money. But...

I debated back and forth about the money. But eventually the fact that I'll never see 65 again convinced me to do it. On a side note, I had also lost some weight which added to the loose skin on my face. I really can't say enough good about Dr. Sohn MD and Amy, in fact all the staff at Haskins and Sohn.
We did the procedure in house and everything went smoothly. I would like to reassure you, twilight works just great and I'm a real sissy when it comes to procedures....lol! Would I opt for it again, oh hell yes.
My recovery was a tad slow..... but only because we removed SO MUCH EXCESS SKIN, enough to recover my favorite recliner and the ottoman. It's been about 3 months now and the little things are sorting themselves out and the minor numbness is going away.
Dr. Sohn is very articulate and competent. (My partner was so impressed with the work that he ended up having his upper eyes done a week later and plans to have the lower done this summer. ) I'm thinking of having fat grafting on my face done this spring for the final make over.
Dr. Sohn has a knack of making you feel "special" and important and his confidence seams to calm your fears.
Lastly what people were saying about how great it came out was not resonating with me. I kept thinking they were just trying to be kind. Until I had an accident in the airport in Cabo (Dec16th) on my return from a wonderful mini vacation. When the EMT (it was a nasty gash) asked my age and I said 65.... he about said.... NFW. Wow did I feel great, an unsolicited opinion. Then at the clinic that night here in Las Vegas, they said the same thing and at the pharmacy, the pharmacist carded (ID'd) me when I handed him my medicare card and said "you must take really good care of yourself"
OH yes, I was thrilled.
If you can afford it DO IT! And have Dr Sohn take care of ya.
One photo is about a month before and the second is about a month after the procedure.

Just looking back on everyones journeys --- you do look great -- wow what a change -- I wouldn't say 65 either -- in late 50's is the way I look with the new you. Congrats.
So did you have his mini lift or his facelift? He has both offered according to his website. And in your consultation did he describe each of these options and how they differ? Was your anesthesia an IV or local with oral medication and injected lidocaine? thanks, grace
We talked more in "generalities" as to how he could help not really specifics. Mostly lower, which you could assume as a mini. I really wanted my turkey neck gone and some tightening where he could. I was a realist as to the out come. As I said... our vanity is a squirrelly bitch on drugs....... totally unrealistic. Wait for an unsolicited comment. I wasn't expecting 30 or 40...... mid 55s would do...... the work he did brought me there and remember the carriage is 65. So hopefully I'll look 10 years younger than I really am for the rest of my life. I still have more work I could have done if my vanity starts to act up. You have be realistic in your expectations.........they can't erase 20 - 30 years, 10 at best. We went over the options...... I could have done more, but the lower was all I was willing to do at this time. Facial fat transplant is in the future. The anesthesia was local with oral medication and injected. It was totally adequate and I would opt for it again. Most people appear to focus on this....... I assure you, this is a great option and can save ya some money....... for more work! If you can afford a full, then go fo it. If a lower will do the trick, then do that. All I can say is Dr. Sohn is the go to guy.... tell him Craig & Doug sent ya. Thank for asking
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Seriously, I can not heap enough praise on Dr. Sohn (and his nurse Amy) They both ALWAYS answered my questions, even if they were nellie. The work he did for me was just fantastic! You owe it to yourself to check him out!