I Feel Doctor Was Like a Car Salesman - Henderson, NV

I Discussed with this doctor the size of the...

I Discussed with this doctor the size of the breast implants I wanted. He assured me that it could be done. However the outcome was not what we discussed, and then he kept mentioning that he was not capable to get me to the size I wanted, 700cc at least; Until manufactures were to make that "special" implant for my body measurements (5'5 126, athletic, wide torso due to swimming and volleyball), breastfed a child, and with previous implants (375cc). During the initial consultations He quickly collected $6000 from me, but when I asked to do what most reputable surgeon do, after the surgery, to stand by his work, he bailed out by saying that there are not sources with the implants manufactures to place a larger implant than 500cc. I found out quickly that my body could easily had handle a 600cc to be fill out to 700cc.

His full of s######........ I relativitly have the same build as you but quite tiny up top , Im sure if I could fit a 700cc silicone in my frame , you would of not had any problem..I actually told my doctor first time round that my body could handle a bigger implant and im not even a doctor lol...This guy is such an a### all that money you spent I would be so upset ...Yeah he sounds really unethenical , my doc saw me that same day and even called my home to check on me and saw me all week ..Did you instincts not kick in and who recommened this doc....btw i was reading your story again up top that part of the manufactuers making that implant for your body is total b######......... the only thing you need to watch out for is the width of the implant but the body is amazing what it can accomadate......your tissues etc and and skin all already all stretched...I would personally try and get some money back from this doc........Im sorry you had to go through this .....
Yes I started the process to dispute the charge. I also will make a formal complaint w the board. He is not standing by his work. 6000 is a lot of money. I waited 10 years to have them redone. :(
Hi Ticabella, Good Luck Im glad to hear that.::)).......Please keep us posted......Kittling

Update!!! I'm so happy to announced that I had my...

Update!!! I'm so happy to announced that I had my breast augmentation last week and I'm the happiest patient ever.
Dr. Hankins here in Las Vegas performed my revision surgery and placed the 800cc silicone implants I wanted all alone. Obviously it takes an experienced surgeon to do such a master piece. I can't stop looking at my dream breast implants.
Ladies, not all surgeons have the expertise to perform surgery with large implants, and obtain results so marvelous results. I learned my lesson with the first doctor who misled me and tricked me into believing that he could do it. He ended up placing smaller size because didn't have the skills and knowledge to put the size i originally wanted
I'm so blessed Dr.Hankins took my case and gave me the look I have been dreaming of for a decade. pictures to follow =D soon
7 months after the surgery to correct what another incompetent doctor did Im so in love with the work Dr. Hawkins did on my breast. Don't you agree ?
John Minoli

I discussed this with other surgeons who advised me to go back and talk with him about a revision. They told me that a reputable plastic surgeon will stand by their work. He made all kind of excuses and told me he would give me other doctors names that will specialized in large breast implants. I am furious because he knew all along the size I was looking for. He took my money and then hid in the fact that he lack the skills and knowledge to put a larger size. I have consulted with other plastic surgeons and they didn't see a problem with my measurements to be one breast implant larger at all. He was rude when I confronted him, screamed at me in front of his staff and finally offer to give me other surgeons name that could deal with 600cc filled to 700cc. Why wouldn't this surgeon told me at the beginning that he was not skilled to do so. He took my $6000 and then figured he could convince that it was all that could be done.