So Far...So Good - Las Vegas, NV

I had full face and neck. I have to say this...

I had full face and neck. I have to say this really is painful but tolerable even without medication. I just sucked it up. I wasn't about to react to the pain because I didn't want to be slighted on the treatment. The little zaps felt like everyone describes them, bee stings or a rubber band snaps, but some were worse (temples-ouch).

When I left my face was already itching and I had a bump large bump on my neck with a bruise within an hour. The bruising and itching just got worse. By day 3 I looked horrible but totally okay with it as long as it pays off in the end. I'm developing a rash on my neck but the don't do the middle of the neck so I'm not sure what's up with the rash.

I've included pictures from 2 hours prior and 2 hours after as well as day 3.

By day three I looked a lot worse, older, saggier but I still have hope.

I'll keep on updating as see how it goes.

1 Week Out

You might notice I've chosen not to wear make-up in these photos because the number one thing I was looking for before doing it was accurate photos and lots of them.

One week out and I look horrible, very swollen and bruised. I also have this itchy rash on my neck. Much worse than before the treatment. However, I am happy about this because if everything looked the same I would question whether or not it was doing any good. It is always darkest before done and I am very encouraged at this point. I'm actually 6 weeks out now but I'm posting the photos I took according to the dates on them.

1 Month Out

One month out and the swelling is gone (thank goodness). I'm looking like myself again except for my itchy neck, which has good and bad days. I do want everyone to know that I'm deliberately not picking photos I think look good. I want a real depiction of what happens both for myself and others. It's a lot of money if it doesn't work.
I'm still feeling very optimistic but don't want that to jade my perspective. Since this works by building up collagen and I know it takes time to do that I'm waiting patiently. awhile to do that. Some of these photos look good compared to earlier ones but it's just swelling and lighting.

2 Months Out

It's been two months and I have to admit I am seeing an improvement albeit small. My jawline is a bit better and my eyes have opened up and every time I look in the mirror I can see it. I tried to find the worst photos so it would be very clear whether or not it worked. I have a lot of photos that are much better. I'm looking forward to see how it is on 4 more months but so far so good.

I do still have rash that comes and goes on my neck. My dermatologist said it's a photosensitive rash most likely brought on by the Ultherapy procedure or the gel used since that's when it started.

Eyes

I have definitely noticed a difference in my eyes. These pictures are really a good representation of that. It's just something I notice when I look in the mirror. These results are subtle after 2 months but there are results and overall I just look more refreshed.

3 Months: I See Small Changes

It's been three months since I had Ultherapy to full face and neck. I have to say I can definitely see a difference, albeit small. I tried to post pictures from the same angle with different lighting so you can get an idea how easy it is to make it look better than it is. I still remain optimistic that I will have a nice change by the six month mark.
I still have a rash on my neck and it's got a darker pigment. I'm not happy about the rash and I'm not sure why I have it but since it started at the time I had my treatment I can only assume that it's a result of the Ultherapy. Hopefully by next month the results will be more obvious to others.

6 Months and Iffy

I took these pics at the 6 month mark and all I can say is what I've always said, the results are subtle. IF you are wealthy and you could do it twice a year I think it would probably do very well but for the average person that does it just once its probably not worth it. My eyes actually look the best but I do see improvement on my jaw line too. I very well may do it again since I'm so fearful of being cut. I posted a lot of photos so you guys can be the judge.
Hankins & Sohn Plastic Surgery

It was done by an esthetician who was very pleasant and seemed very good. I only saw the doctor (Dr. Sohn) for a few minutes when he evaluated me and thought I'd be a good candidate.