Help with Rhinoplasty

I'm really worried about the results of my...

I'm really worried about the results of my rhinopasty and the doc has not even taken the splint off yet (had surgery 6 days ago). Is it normal to feel this way?  I'm worried that the space above my lip is too big.  Does that part usually get swollen too?

It was worth it after all!!!  I was in shock...

It was worth it after all!!!  I was in shock at first because my face was still swollen, but now I love the fat grafting and rhinoplasty that he did.

I will submit some pictures very soon.  I just want to let everyone know that if you are considering rhinoplasty I highly recomened the Doc that I went to in LA....I don't know If you can say names on this cite, so you can email me if need be.

-N

I'm currently researching board certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons/otolaryngologists is LA area. Have had a few consultations and would like to get the name of your surgeon to schedule a consultation. Please email surgeons name, thanks!!!! jeaninnecrockett@msn.com
Hi, I love your nose. Could you please e-mail me the doctors name and cost please. juliehermann01@live.com
i..would..like.to.know..the.dr..in..la.please? thanks ray
can you let me know the name of your doctor? thanks!
I would like to know the Dr. you went to.
aw your baby is so cutE!
also, yes - do you have a before pic and a better, close-up after pic??? I love seeing those :) I don't really even read review that dont have pics included.
You can actually put the MD you went to in the body of your review - when I submitted mine... (side note: the site director e-mailed me after I posted a question asking me to write a review)... the form for the review asked me his name but said it was optional.
Do you happen to have a before picture as well?
Hey I love your nose! I was wondering what doctor in LA you went to. Also how was the consultation? Is he thorough with how he is going to do the procedure and does he do computer imaging? I hope to hear from you! Thanks
I would really appreciate if you could email me the name of the doctor that you went to. Thanks -- Editor note: This user can be contacted privately by clicking on their username.
Love your nose. I live in the UK, have the money to go to the top surgeons but don't know who to trust. Could you email me the name of your surgeon as I'm really impressed with your nose.
Hi, Like other people's comments I would love to know who you went to? I have been researching dr.'s in the LA area and want to be completely confident with the Doctor I choose. Thanks, April
Can you let me know which doctor you went to?
Thank you, as soon as he took the splint off i loved it!
can you tell me who you went to? Thanks- you look beautiful in your picture.
hi I was gonna get a rhinoplasty in beverly hills..can you send me the name of the surgeon..thanks!! ced02286@netscape.net
You have a long way to recover. There is so much swelling, that it takes months to all go away. Give it time.