20 Years Old, Tubular Breast Correction Plus Breast Implants -AUS

For a long time I wanted to get breast implants to...

For a long time I wanted to get breast implants to proportionate my body. After never really growing breasts throughout my teenage years this became an idea that was looking more realistic.
After careful consideration I decided to have a consultation with Howard Webster about getting breast implants. I had heard great things about him and his work through friends.
I immediately felt comfortable with him in our first consultation, he was very friendly. He informed me that I actually had a breast growing deformity called Tubular Breast which I did not know I had. Although my case was very mild it could be corrected and I would also be able to increase the size through breast implants.

I wanted very natural looking breasts that would proportionate my body in size but not make me look heavy breasted. We both agreed on putting in 325cc silicone implants to increase my breast size to a small C cup. I was originally an A cup but wore a small B cup bra for comfort due to my wider chest.

It has been just over a month after my surgery and I am already extremely happy with the result. Although my breast will change in appearance I am certain they are exactly what I wanted as they look extremely natural and I fill out a 10C bra now.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I felt very comfortable with Howard Webster from first meeting as he is a very nice and polite man. I knew immediately I was being looked after by a professional surgeon. He understood what I wanted as a result and gave the best opinion on how to achieve it. He was patient with my indecisiveness about size and informed me I could make numerous consultations until I knew the right size I wanted for my breast implants. I would highly recommend him to everyone!

Thank you so much for sharing your story.  I, too, had Tubular Breast Syndrome, and didn't even know there was a name for it.  I thought I just had the ugliest breasts in the world.  Which I did.  But anyway, I'm so glad you're happy with your results.  I hope you might be able to give us a little bit more information about how the TB was corrected, and how the implant was placed (submuscular, subglandular, etc.)  Since you were so small, I assume they didn't need to lift your breasts as well.

Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing more!