Upper Lid Blephoplasty, Co2 Laser -Hawthorn, AU

Very happy with the results after nine weeks have...

Very happy with the results after nine weeks have passed. I feel i look much fresher as i was looking tired now that i'm in my late forties. Crepeyness around my eyes looks so much better after the co2. Doctor warned me that the redness from the laser can take up to 3 months to resolve but I found that after one month the redness wasn't really visible, especially with a little concealer.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr Howard Webster to be a really wonderful doctor who has a lovely approachable warm manner and is very knowledgeable about so many aspects of plastic surgery procedures. At my initial consultation he really listened to my concerns (never rushed me when I could tell he was very busy) and answered all my questions very thoroughly. I was very happy with the results I achieved after going through with the procedures I chose. At my follow up appointment he again checked everything was ok and answered all my concerns very willingly. Two days later a little lump appeared on my suture line. I returned to dr webster's office to have him sort it out with no fuss at all. I highly recommend Howard Webster and if I was to choose to have any other plastic surgery procedures done in the future I would not hesitate to seek his services again.

Nice to hear you are enjoying your results.  Do you have any pictures you would be willing to share?  As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, so please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.