Asian Blepharoplasty and Epicanthal Fold - Hawaii

Just did my revision for my asian eyelid surgery a...

Just did my revision for my asian eyelid surgery a week ago....the first time I did it my eyes healed with multiple folds and wrinkles. Also, the doctor did not perform the epicanthal fold surgery correctly the first and second time. I asked for a parallel line but it looks like its going to be tapered.

Looking better as time goes by but not 100%....

Looking better as time goes by but not 100%. Could've been a lot better if the doctor didn't mess up so much.

he is not experienced with asian eyelid surgery.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hi Smakihira! I am so glad you commented! We should form a support group in Hawaii for those of us who have had a bad experience! I went to Dr. Randy Wong. He did a horrible job on both me eyes and face. I went through six very painful reconstructive procedures and it is still bad. Do not go to him for reconstructive surgery. He even removed sutures I paid $5000 for because he said he inserted them unevenly and yet he won't refund my money. You can see my comments under my review of him. I was going to Dr. Healy for reconstructive surgery as a last attempt to correct the bad wrinkling and uneven eye shapes, but I may have to rethink this if you had a bad experience. I need someone with experience doing Asian eyes. Please let me know how you are doing. I know how frustrating and depressing this whole reconstructive process is.
Hi again :)! my advice is to go to Korea or Los Angeles and get any type of procedure done. I calculated everything and even with airfare etc...it'll still cheaper. I hope u can find someone reliable to fix ur situation! I know how frustrating it feels.
Hello queenbee 143, My eyes look just like yours and I am wondering if we had the same surgeon. I am also in Hawaii and need to have reconstructive surgery. If you do not want to share publicly I would be happy to send you my personal email address. I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
Hi hawaii2013!! My eyes look much better after the recon. I know recon surgery takes time to heal and look like it's supposed to. I went to Dr. Healy in aiea. I was so upset the first time and made him do it again for free the second time. Hope everything works out for you!
Hi-How are you now? Any updates? I'm going through my own issues with my eyes and wanted to see how everything worked out for you.
Hi...it's been over a year and yes the swelling went down significantly but it's still a hot mess. I can't leave the house without makeup. :( I really regret getting my eyes done by a non Korean surgeon. He obviously was not familiar with Asian eyes...how are yours?
you have the most swollen eyelids i have ever seen. who did your surgery?.. wow he must have dissected all of your eyelid...did all your swelling go down already? how high/tall are your creases before surgery?
hi Alhambra...Dr.Healy in Hawaii did it and this is the 2nd time. I will post the awful pictures of the first time. Its been about 3 1/2 months but it still looks very deformed. im so sad.
hey dont be sad! i think u should have the fold lowered and maybe more fat taken out? at least ur eyelids close fully :) while im still waiting for my epi scar to turn less bumpy fml :( so noticeable and red without makeup!
I think you should consult with Dr. Schultz and Dr. Flowers next time.