Big Coloured Tattoo on leg with Picosure - Germany

Today i had my first picosure-session on my shin,...

Today i had my first picosure-session on my shin, calf and femoral. i have a multicolored tattoo with lots of colors like yellow, red, pink, blue, green, maroon, purple and black. the session went over 1,5 hours. the pain was bearable. not as painful as getting the tattoo done. i did not use any numbing, only cool air. it is now 6 hours after it and it is not that comfortable. it is itching as hell. also there are some pretty blisters, but i was aware of that :P it seems that there is already a huge breakup in some outlines. the blue seems to be gone more or less completely. so is the green and the purple. but we will see how it looks, when it is healed. here are some before-pics. they are pixelated and just details to show the colors.

4 days post tx1 with picosure.

breakup in the outlines. blue nearly completely gone. blisters are starting to go down.

Additional laser

the red, yellow, orange and pink got treated with a revlite laser. at those spots are the most terrifying blisters.

1 Week post

It is now one week post my first treatment and i see so much fading. of course there is still a long way to go but i can already see, that i am heading in the right direction!! even the red, pink and yellow which got treated with the revlite have faded a decent amount. i will post pictures as soon as all scabs are fallen off.

2 Weeks post TX1

Still scabs everywhere. My ink has faded a lot. Of course you can see the whole tattoo but all colors aren't as dense as they were before. Specially the parts that got treated with the revlite are still raised and scabbed. It will take a little longer, but i will post pics!

Next Treatment

Havin my 2nd TX in the first week of april. all healed pretty well except of some red areas, that are still raised. i hope that these will go down in the next 2 weeks. i will post professional b/a-pics then.

Postponed 2nd TX

Had to postpone my next treatment because the red areas treated by the revlite aren't healed up completely. After the scabs fell off, there formed some little red pimples. It is now 6 weeks after my 1st TX. My new date for TX2 is next friday. Sorry, that you all have to wait for the pictures. in the meantime i have ordered tattoo-coverup-sleeves from the states. they will help me going out in the summertime wearing shorts. i hope, that my ink has faded enough for a cover-up by the end of this year. after the 2nd TX i will take a break until september i guess. not sure yet.

2 TX coming up

So, my next treatment is coming up next saturday (had to postpone it again...). Here are some pictures taken by me. They are not showing the fading as it really is, but you get an idea.

Pictures - Calf/Ankle

One day post TX2

here is a picture of my femoral. Blisters and scabs are already forming. the laser got cranked up a bit.

1 week after session 2

After this session i think i can see even more fading. especially on my femoral. the outlines there are breaking up very nicely. the shin and calf will take more sessions i guess. the maroon is not fading a bit. i think i have to deal with that fact... well. my goal is still the end of this year, so i am pretty sure, this will work. maybe i will switch to the nd yag after my 3rd session. just need to face the black for coverup.

The fading continues

The fading continues Pt. 2

Halftime

So, it is halftime between tx2 and 3. There is some massive breakup in the outlines on my femoral. hoping to see this effect continue on my lower leg with the next tx, which is in three weeks.

TX3 coming up

So i got a call yesterday and we rescheduled my 3rd tx to tomorrow. here is a picture of my shin before and after 2 tx. Here is a picture of my shin.

TX3

So i had my 3rd tx today. it hurt really bad. i was not able to do the revlite-treatment for red and yellow. but we went over the whole leg with the picosure. lets see, how it works. the doc went 2 times over the big outlines of the shark. very excited about that... my leg is swollen, but not as bad as the other two times. i used arnica pills before and after the treatment to prevent the swelling. i am still using it now. 3 times a day.

News!

Forgot something: The tech mentioned yesterday, that there will be another pico-second laser on the market this summer. but not from cynosure. And it will be able to treat yellow and red.

3 Days post TX3

Here is a picture of my femoral.

TX3 healed

Before and after TX3

TX4

Had my fourth TX yesterday. The doc used a spot size between 2.4 and 2.6. My leg is blistered pretty bad this time but i hope it is worth it. arnica helps avoiding the swelling and the pain afterwards! Will post pictures before the 4th tx asap.

Picture - After TX3 - TX4 still healing

Cover Up started

After 9 months and 4 treatments I finally started the coverup on my leg.
Ms. Schieber