Liposuction at the Tummy, Waist, Chin, and Arm - Hatyai, Thailand

Finally buck up the courage to travel solo to...

Finally buck up the courage to travel solo to Hatyai, Thailand to do my liposuction.

I did traditional lipo for tummy, waist and arms, and vaser lipo for chin area for my double chin.

Tummy and waist are showing good results, seeing that the surgery was done only yesterday.

Today I did arms (traditional) and chin (vaser), but the results weren't fantastic. My chin still look horrible with the fats and double chin. Due to language barrier, I am not sure if the doctor understood what I meant. He just kept saying 'swelling, swelling'. I hope swelling will subside though. Arms look not much diff but chin is DEFINITELY no diff. :( I really hope it is the swelling. If anyone could provide me with any advice, that'd by fantastic.

And I hope you guys do not mind the obscene part of my body.

The doctor is polite and patience. Each time I yelled pain during the procedure, he'd kee-p saying 'sorry sorry'.

Day 4 Post Op

My Doctor just replied my email where I enquired him about my chin.

He told me that after melting my fats, he did not suck any fats out. He merely squeezed some fats out and asked me to give it 1-2 months to see the result. Does this work? I have always thought vaser involves sucking fats out! ):

Day 5 Post Op

Lots of swelling on tummy and waist, though now I can see a waistline. My body size remains the same. It's kinda disappointing ):

For my chins, I'm not optimistic at all knowing that my doctor did not suck any fats out. Will perhaps go for a revision some time this month.

For my arms...well still pretty swollen, can't see results!

Day 5 Post Op #2

Is anyone able to tell me if it's swelling or the fact that the doctor didn't suck the fat out caused my chin to be the same as before?

11 Days Post Op

Swelling has reduced for tummy and waist! But my size remains pretty much the same. After wearing clothes, no one noticed that I have slimmed down.

11 Days Post Op

Post Op 14 Days

Family has commented that I looked smaller, but just very slightly. I hope it is just the swelling! Certain shirts that were skin hugging have become loose and that's a good sign :)

For my chin, nothing has changed. Still double chin and lots of molten fats....any idea how long that would take to go away?
Dr Prinya

Hi Glassowman... appreciate if you could kindly update yr progress... thinking of using Dr Prinya... thanks in advance
Btw your tummy looks so pretty!! :)
How painful was the tummy lipo only? I want one too from dr prinya but im soooo scared of the Pain :( how did IT feel? Like a sharp knife??? :( pain level?
It was painful on certain parts that were not under anesthesia. He only injected the anesthetic liquid into certain parts that's why. And the sleeping pill's effect wore off - the duration between consuming the pill and the actual operation was close to 2-3 hours for me. Pain level I guess ranges from 1/10 (general discomfort for areas under anesthesia) and 8-9/10 (very painful for other areas). When are you going there! :) he's a very nice doctor don't worry. Tell him your concerns beforehand and he will take care of them. For me I wasn't thorough in communicating my expectations which resulted in some hiccups - eg melting and not sucking, not enough sedation. :)
Oh thank you so much!! Im very scared but i want IT so badly... Did you scream? Omg :( do you plan to go for More? Im thinking about going solo myself haha but the stupid Pain scares the HELL out of me :(
Im thinking in january :) oh im such a chicken :( the Pain is the only thing that holds me back grrr :(
Hey how painful was IT? How did IT feel? Like a sharp knife? I want tummy lipo but im so scared of the Pain which i heard was PAINFUUL OUCH:( btw your belly looks amazing!
I'm glad that your swelling is starting to go down. Be patient because it's still very early in the healing process. I'm nearly three months out and my waist is more than 6 inches smaller than it was at one week out. My clothes are fitting MUCH looser and I can wear fitted clothes comfortably. I think that even if people notice you looking smaller most people are cautious about saying anything because they don't want to be offensive and imply that you looked bigger before. LOL (Kind of like asking a woman if she's pregnant and finding out she's not!) Are you happy with your shape? I think at two weeks out my clothes probably fit the same as pre-op, but I could tell the difference in my shape.
"..at two weeks out my clothes probably fit the same as pre-op, but I could tell the difference in my shape." This is exactly what I'm going through! Wow 6 inches is A LOT. How much did your doctor take out from your waist/tummy? :)
I am indeed happy with the SHAPE (i never had curves), I just wish I could look smaller. But like you said, 2 weeks out is still way too early. :) thanks for your constant encouragement.
I think that I had about 2 liters removed from my upper and lowers abs and my hips. I have also started working out with a trainer 3 mornings a week I have been trying to lose 10 pounds (I was down 8 1/2 at last weigh in). I still have swelling and have found these comfortable stretchy body suits that provide enough compression to keep the swelling in my stomach down but don't make me crazy to wear.
I have actually heard of melting the fat and not sucking it out. I don't know anything else about it, just that it has been done. Give it a little time and see what the results are. Also, at my one week appointment my waist was 6 inches bigger than it is now! Be patient and let yourself heal because it really is a long process.
Yup thanks for the reminder that healing takes time. It's just that it is really discouraging seeing your body remaining the same when so many people on this site have glowing reviews! Didn't help that my chin was done using a method that isn't commonly heard of.
I felt the same when when people looked awesome at a week out and I was hugely swollen. I'm more than two months out and still have noticeable swelling on my stomach. Other people say they feel that they feel fully healed at a month! Grrrrr…...
Be patient because you probably do still have a lot of swelling. Your stomach is looking amazing!
Thanks dear.. :) but my stomach is swelling a lot now and is almost back to pre-op size. Will cont waiting!
ur arms look fine, and ur neck is swollen, if u wear your compression neck and arm garments it should be ok... i think it takes 3 months for final results to start settling. prayers r with u !
Thank you for your kind words :) I will try my best to be patient.