Liposuction at the Tummy, Waist, Chin, and Arm - Hatyai, Thailand

Finally buck up the courage to travel solo to...

Finally buck up the courage to travel solo to Hatyai, Thailand to do my liposuction.

I did traditional lipo for tummy, waist and arms, and vaser lipo for chin area for my double chin.

Tummy and waist are showing good results, seeing that the surgery was done only yesterday.

Today I did arms (traditional) and chin (vaser), but the results weren't fantastic. My chin still look horrible with the fats and double chin. Due to language barrier, I am not sure if the doctor understood what I meant. He just kept saying 'swelling, swelling'. I hope swelling will subside though. Arms look not much diff but chin is DEFINITELY no diff. :( I really hope it is the swelling. If anyone could provide me with any advice, that'd by fantastic.

And I hope you guys do not mind the obscene part of my body.

The doctor is polite and patience. Each time I yelled pain during the procedure, he'd kee-p saying 'sorry sorry'.

Day 4 Post Op

My Doctor just replied my email where I enquired him about my chin.

He told me that after melting my fats, he did not suck any fats out. He merely squeezed some fats out and asked me to give it 1-2 months to see the result. Does this work? I have always thought vaser involves sucking fats out! ):

Day 5 Post Op

Lots of swelling on tummy and waist, though now I can see a waistline. My body size remains the same. It's kinda disappointing ):

For my chins, I'm not optimistic at all knowing that my doctor did not suck any fats out. Will perhaps go for a revision some time this month.

For my arms...well still pretty swollen, can't see results!

Day 5 Post Op #2

Is anyone able to tell me if it's swelling or the fact that the doctor didn't suck the fat out caused my chin to be the same as before?

11 Days Post Op

Swelling has reduced for tummy and waist! But my size remains pretty much the same. After wearing clothes, no one noticed that I have slimmed down.

11 Days Post Op

Post Op 14 Days

Family has commented that I looked smaller, but just very slightly. I hope it is just the swelling! Certain shirts that were skin hugging have become loose and that's a good sign :)

For my chin, nothing has changed. Still double chin and lots of molten fats....any idea how long that would take to go away?
Dr Prinya