HATED the Results...overloaded with Tiny WHITE BUMPS!!!

I had restylane injected in my lips six weeks ago....

I had restylane injected in my lips six weeks ago. The procedure was fairly painful, but after leaving the doctors office I was happy with my new and improved full pout! It wasn't unitl a couple of days later when I started noticing the downfalls...around day three my lips had pretty much reduced back to their original size! Then around day four I had little tiny bumps formed all over my top lip. Before leaving the doctors office I was told to wait a week to report any abnormalities, but not to worry. It has been six weeks now and I am COMPLETELY WORRIED!!! The tiny bumps on my lips are now spread evenly from one side of my lip to the other! They haven't changed in size, they do not itch or burn, and they are like dots under the skin that aren't raised. VERY NOTICABLE THOUGH! I have met with my doctor and his team of nurses and they didn't have any answers for me. At this point the problem seems permanent and I am EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED!!! If anyone has any clue as to what these bumps could be? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! Thanks and good luck with your future experiences.