Hated the Experience, Still Looking for the Results.

I just had my third treatment last week and I am...

I just had my third treatment last week and I am still waiting to see an appreciable difference. I am having my love handles done first and my sides as well as my abdomen seem bloated all the time. I have had four weeks between each treatment and I remain bloated the entire time. My sides are sore and it gets worse with each treatment. I am still paying for the treatments, so I can't stop. I almost left in tears after the last treatment. The staff member who gives my injections, which by the way the dose has been doubled, said that I am forming knots and that is good, well it doesn't feel good. I have lost four pounds, but I'm not absolutely sure that I can attribute it to the injections. I have been on a low carb diet. My advice to anyone considering this procedure is #1 if your are getting multiple areas done, do one area first and if you like the results, go for the rest. If you don't like the results, you will have minimized your losses financially. #2 make sure that the person or persons giving you the injections are physcians or nurses. #3 If you are having any problems, request to see the physcian associated with that particular clinic, don't waste time talking with the staff. #4 Do your research. Fig is not the only place that does this procedure. Some plastic surgeons will at a lower cost for the same medication.