Waited 22 Years for This! - Harrison, NY

I had my first child at 16. She was 9lbs 12oz and...

I had my first child at 16. She was 9lbs 12oz and completely stretched out my abdomen and I was left with huge stretchmarks and a lot of loose skin. I've hated my stomach ever since. I always felt self-conscious undressed or sitting down. After I had my last child 3 years ago at 36 I set a goal for myself that I would treat myself to a tummy tuck before my 40th birthday. I had my procedure 3 months ago at 39 and could not be happier

Loving my tummy tuck

Well it's been 6 months since I've gotten my tummy tuck and lipo and I am so happy I did it! I still have numbness in my mid abdomen and still feels a little tight but I have gone back to my regular work out routine of zumba, step and kickboxing without any problems. The first 3-4 months were so frustrating because I still got very bloated midday and I couldn't do sit ups or lie on my tummy. And for awhile I felt so much bigger and fatter than before my tummy tuck because of all the swelling. For all of you who are frustrated with your outcome and upset that results were not instantaneous I just advise you to be patient! All your swelling, your lumps, your creases and the dreaded swell hell will eventually normalize and you'll start to enjoy your results.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Greenwald and his staff. From the moment I stepped into the office and had my complementary consultation with him I knew he was the surgeon that I would be choosing for my tummy tuck. Dr. Greenwald's professionalism and bedside manner are wonderful. He took his time explaining the procedure, healing time, expected results, surgical risks and even took me on a tour of the facility all on the first visit.. He answered all my questions and did not make me feel rushed. I genuinely felt like I was a priority and not just another number. Dr. Greenwald is caring and meticulous in his work.  I am so glad I chose Dr. Greenwald for my tummy tuck, I am absolutely thrilled with my results.