Mini Tuck but Want Full with Lipo - Harrisburg, PA

I have had breast augmentation with lift in past....

I have had breast augmentation with lift in past. Am not real happy with that procedure. I am now scheduled for a mini tummy tuck with lipo and brow lift. Don't have much down time so need to get as much done at one time as I can. I've been to two surgeons both different opinions. Now I'm confused and anxious.

2 years post mini TT

Advice don't ever do it... I don't look any better if not maybe worse. Had second opinion today . At least I was validated with my current thoughts and how poor I look. I am going back and we are going to talk.

Am only scheduled for procedure... Am not honestly able to answer the other questions.

How are you doing hummel?
Best of luck for your surgery tomorrow, Hummel! I'll be thinking of you!
So I've changed some plans. I am not getting a brow lift...I am getting my implants out and having a lift..with a mini tuck...I'm very excited yet nervous about my new breast size...I'm tired of how heavy they are and they really droop...
i do like the guy I'm going to just need to get better understaneding...good luck keep me posted...
thanks I may have to do that or really talk with the one I like and suggest a full. I don't want to do this again...and I'm not concerned about the down time or the scare.....thanks I'm actually getting alot of good advice. I'd love to beable to thank all the physicians who have taken their time to view this. :)
Hi Hummelstown! I had to laugh reading your post about being a nurse-but still confused about it all-me too lol! I'm 54 and not overweight, exercise like a fiend & have for years & yet that belly issue...anyway, it's funny because I was thinking (hoping) all I'd need was a mini & probably no muscle repair (never having had kids)- well apparently I was dreaming-I'm sceduled on the 22nd of Dec. for a fulltt with muscle 'tightening' AND I'm having the 'small t' incision in order for him to be able to have enough skin to pull tightly enough-it will also address the small area above the belly button & leave my belly button in the same location (without ps said belly button would be lower)I've had procedures before with the same ps & trust him 100% so I feel lucky in that respect (he did say he could do a mini if I was ok with a lower bb & if the area above bb was not a concern) I was afraid if the lower looked really nice & flat- it would make the little bit above bb look worse! (?) Soo I said go for the whole 9 yds-like you I'm not looking to do this again! Best of Luck to you! I think finding a Dr. you really trust is the answer and I really hope that for you! I'll look forward to your updates!!

Maybe the answer is to try a third surgeon and see whose opinion he agrees with. I always advise people to consult at least three surgeons anyway. It truly gives you a better idea of what to do.

Let us know how your decision making process is going! Good luck!