Mini Tuck but Want Full with Lipo - Harrisburg, PA

I have had breast augmentation with lift in past....

I have had breast augmentation with lift in past. Am not real happy with that procedure. I am now scheduled for a mini tummy tuck with lipo and brow lift. Don't have much down time so need to get as much done at one time as I can. I've been to two surgeons both different opinions. Now I'm confused and anxious.

2 years post mini TT

Advice don't ever do it... I don't look any better if not maybe worse. Had second opinion today . At least I was validated with my current thoughts and how poor I look. I am going back and we are going to talk.

Revision of surgery 2 1/2 years ago. Really bummed out have to pay again!!!

So I had a mini TT and breast lift with new implants and have been so unhappy with the results. I wanted a full TT but doc said I didn't need it. Now my stomach protrudes above belly button and is vert unattractive. My breasts are uneven and have pain and implant moves and is larger on the left. Now will be having both redone. I am discussed with myself as I'd much rather be getting other things done. Anyone else in this situation??? Need some support her. Thanks. Surgery is scheduled September 23rd!!!

Am only scheduled for procedure... Am not honestly able to answer the other questions.

Not sure if you had your redo, but I am in the Harrisburg area and I have a suggestion for a surgeon if you need it.
That would be helpful . I do have a new surgeon. But thx would like to know who u are going to.
I decided to go out of town. I wasn't excited about anything I had seen here local. So I went to Rockville md to dr Adam tattlebaum it is about an hour 45 but soooo worth it. I found him on here and he is a master at tt and ba Who did your mini?
Normington.....Did you see Dr. Wolf?
I have not heard of Normington and I thought I had researched all around. I only had 1 local consult before going out of town and that was with Dr. Stratis. I know people who have had procedures done by Dr. wolf, mainly mini face lifts.
I wanted to go to someone who does a lot of tt and often- I guess I feel like practice perfects technique and this is such a specialty surgery. Dr. tattlebaum has done and does a lot - he is a perfectionist and extremely talented. I feel like different docs have different specialties and tt are his. keep us posted
Wolf is well known to me and many friends...thanks
I have to say Wolf is not the biggest advertiser. I think he gets business from word or mouth. Very kind and caring per all of his patients.
How are you doing hummel?
Best of luck for your surgery tomorrow, Hummel! I'll be thinking of you!
So I've changed some plans. I am not getting a brow lift...I am getting my implants out and having a lift..with a mini tuck...I'm very excited yet nervous about my new breast size...I'm tired of how heavy they are and they really droop...
i do like the guy I'm going to just need to get better understaneding...good luck keep me posted...
thanks I may have to do that or really talk with the one I like and suggest a full. I don't want to do this again...and I'm not concerned about the down time or the scare.....thanks I'm actually getting alot of good advice. I'd love to beable to thank all the physicians who have taken their time to view this. :)
Hi Hummelstown! I had to laugh reading your post about being a nurse-but still confused about it all-me too lol! I'm 54 and not overweight, exercise like a fiend & have for years & yet that belly issue...anyway, it's funny because I was thinking (hoping) all I'd need was a mini & probably no muscle repair (never having had kids)- well apparently I was dreaming-I'm sceduled on the 22nd of Dec. for a fulltt with muscle 'tightening' AND I'm having the 'small t' incision in order for him to be able to have enough skin to pull tightly enough-it will also address the small area above the belly button & leave my belly button in the same location (without ps said belly button would be lower)I've had procedures before with the same ps & trust him 100% so I feel lucky in that respect (he did say he could do a mini if I was ok with a lower bb & if the area above bb was not a concern) I was afraid if the lower looked really nice & flat- it would make the little bit above bb look worse! (?) Soo I said go for the whole 9 yds-like you I'm not looking to do this again! Best of Luck to you! I think finding a Dr. you really trust is the answer and I really hope that for you! I'll look forward to your updates!!

Maybe the answer is to try a third surgeon and see whose opinion he agrees with. I always advise people to consult at least three surgeons anyway. It truly gives you a better idea of what to do.

Let us know how your decision making process is going! Good luck!