Mini Tuck but Want Full with Lipo - Harrisburg, PA

I have had breast augmentation with lift in past....

I have had breast augmentation with lift in past. Am not real happy with that procedure. I am now scheduled for a mini tummy tuck with lipo and brow lift. Don't have much down time so need to get as much done at one time as I can. I've been to two surgeons both different opinions. Now I'm confused and anxious.

2 years post mini TT

Advice don't ever do it... I don't look any better if not maybe worse. Had second opinion today . At least I was validated with my current thoughts and how poor I look. I am going back and we are going to talk.

Revision of surgery 2 1/2 years ago. Really bummed out have to pay again!!!

So I had a mini TT and breast lift with new implants and have been so unhappy with the results. I wanted a full TT but doc said I didn't need it. Now my stomach protrudes above belly button and is vert unattractive. My breasts are uneven and have pain and implant moves and is larger on the left. Now will be having both redone. I am discussed with myself as I'd much rather be getting other things done. Anyone else in this situation??? Need some support her. Thanks. Surgery is scheduled September 23rd!!!

Revision getting close and I'm getting nervous

So less than 3 weeks from revision of breasts and mini tuck to full TT. I have to say I am experiencing a lot of anxiety. Certainly doesn't help having a recent procedure go bad on a celebrity. I am also extremely excited to be out of pain and hopefully have the beautiful abdomen I have been trying to achieve. Hate that I have to do all of this twice. I still do not believe that my original ps did not see how awful it looked. Thanks for the support and all the wonderful posts!! Love this site.

Omg I hate my auto spelling

So sorry for all the errors in spelling as my auto spell check has a mind of its own!!!

What is getting revised

Very unhappy with mini tt

Surgery in 5 days very nervous

not sure what I'm more nervous about, the actual procedure and all going well or being satisfied with the results. I picked up my medication so I could have everything ready prior to surgery. Was given 2 days of narcotics! Are you kidding me??? My physician does not do any long term numbing medication or pain pumps. NOT HAPPY!!! I am a nurse and understand the use of pain meds, when to use them and why. Not sure how this (what is considered major surgery) would consists of 2 days of narcotics. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I'm having a revision, therefore I have been through this before and it was not a picnic. He said his patients have a much better experience than what I had in the past.....I am freaking out!!!!

I am done. Everything is very sore and swollen

I am scared that my boobs will be too small but wasn't happy with them the way they were. Belly is looking good. As I said pain and soreness all over!!!!! Still have drain and that has to be the worst.

Am only scheduled for procedure... Am not honestly able to answer the other questions.