Fraxel Treatment Series Harrisburg, PA

I am having this procedure completed to minimize...

I am having this procedure completed to minimize the appearance of my acne scars. The first procedure went well- not overly painful. I spent an hour sitting with the numbing cream on and then about 45 minutes under the laser. I noticed slight swelling and redness right after so I immediately starting icing my face. Today is day 1 and the redness is more noticeable as well as the swelling ( especially under my eyes) but I expected this. I will continue icing, gently cleaning and moisturizing for the next week.

Day 2

Today is day 2 after getting my first treatment and the swelling has gone down. My face is much more red today and has now developed a rough/course texture which was expected.

Day 3

Today there is no swelling and the redness is subsiding. My skin is still very course and is flaking off. I am heavily moisturizing but the skin is so dried out that it hardly absorbs the lotion. All is going as planned :)

Day 6

My skin is pretty much completely healed today, no redness, no swelling , little coarseness , and very little flaking. I was very pleased w the healing time! I am having a little breakout but I did expect that. Signing off until next Friday when I get my 2nd treatment (more pics to come)!

Second Treatment

I had my second treatment today. We up'd the setting to 50 with 8 passes, so it was a bit more uncomfortable then the last. Very pleased so far :)

Day 1 after 2nd treatment

I've been icing since I got the procedure done yesterday and I feel like the swelling is better this time around . The right side of my face is more swollen bc I slept on that side ( didn't sleep w my head elevated as recommended). A bit of redness today but all in all, everything's looking great!

Day 2 After 2nd Treatment

Day 2 is going great! Swelling has gone down, redness is more noticeable and although I'm heavily moisturizing, my skin has already started flaking.

3rd treatment

I had my third treatment and my my, it was much more painful than the first two. This was what I expected though considering we bumped up the level to 55 still w 8 passes. It def had a swollen and redness even by the time I left the office.

Day 1 after 3rd treatment

Getting very used to this, swelling and redness are def apparent today. Spending the day icing, cleansing and moisturizing :)

Day 2 after 3rd treatment

The swelling is down today but the redness remains. Flaking has begun and this time my face is bleeding a little in places. Still worth it?- of course!

4th treatment

Ok, I finally made it- completed my fourth treatment tonight. We did a 65 on my cheeks and 60 on the rest of my face. A tid bit more painful than the last. Initial swelling doesn't seem as bad this time. Once again, happy with the results! Updates on the recovery to follow over the next couple of days.

Day 1 after 4th treatment

Today I have swelling and redness. Everything is looking good and my skin feels ultra smooth.

Day 2 after 4th treatment

The swelling is going down today and the redness is more noticeable. My skin is becoming rough and flakey- as usual after 2 days following the treatment.
Innovations