29, 38DDD, Wanting Perky Breasts - Harrisburg, PA

Right now I'm wearing a 38DDD. I think these are...

Right now I'm wearing a 38DDD. I think these are still too small. I'm hoping to come out as a C cup, but we'll see what the surgeon decides. I have experienced a lot of back pain through the years especially when I was waiting tables. I saw this doctor about four years ago and backed out because I was scared. I'm definitely ready now!

Less than one week.

I have less than a week before surgery. It has gone fast. I booked an appointment and realized it was four weeks away. I'm not nervous because I've never had an operation so I have nothing to compare it to. I am afraid of the IV. I had one before and remember it hurting. I can't wait to fit into a bathing suit this summer. In my first post I said my boobs were too small...uhhhh that was a typo. They are too big. Once I heal, I really want to work on my body. I'm afraid I'll be fat and flat. This is my motivation to get in shape and look awesome. I'll actually be able to workout and not wear two sports bras, run, and bring the weight bar where it should be. I am a little concerned that I only had a consultation and some blood drawn and then the next step is being operated on. I don't have another appointment with my surgeon. His office is great in answering questions for me. Just five more days to go!

Post surgery bra

Heads up ladies! There is an offer in last week's coupons for a bra that looks like it would be good for post surgery. It's 7.99.

Last night with big boobs

Tomorrow is the big day!! I can not wait. I haven't been nervous except for when people bring it up. I have to arrive at 11:30 and my surgery is at 1. I was told it would take two hours and then I'll be staying overnight. I was walking by the bra section and decided to take a look at what a C and D cup look like. I started to panic because it looks small. I'm just so used to being huge that this is what normal people look like. Wish me luck!

Surgery over, time to recover

My surgery was exactly two hours. I don't even remember getting on the table or waking up. Apparently I was talking to a guy in the open recovery area. I'm in a lot of pain so they're giving me morphine. My husband and mom had to wait an extra two hours to see me. When I woke up, I wasn't taking deep enough breaths, so I had to stay for monitoring. I've been in my room for about four hours and I'm doing well. I can't wait to see them. Also you may be itchy. They gave me Benadryl because I was so itchy from anesthesia.

Came home today

I didn't want to come home.mi had a beautiful view of the river and all the people were so nice. I got to see myself somewhat today. I am so happy with them! They are nice and round and where they should be. I can't wait to see my nipples! I'm feeling really good. The morphine was not helping so they gave me Percocet. That is working better. The dr. Took out 3 or 3.5 lbs. but I can't remember. It is hard to type and texts my spelling is not working the best. I can't wait to shower tomorrow to get a full view.

Before and after

These are before and after pictures.

Tonsils

P.s. The nurse and dr told my mom I probably need my tonsils out while they put the breathing tube in. Oh goodie. I hear it's more painful the older you are.

The view

Two Days after

I only need one Percocet at a time so I think the pain is minimal and tolerable. The most pain is on my right breast and that one has a large black and blue.it was the larger of the two so that may have something to do with it. I'm concerned that my follow up is in two weeks and I read on here people see their doctors in a couple days.

Sore nipples

My nipples are so sore and tender. I'm wondering if that's normal. I assume it is seeing as they were trimmed and moved. I woke up in pain because my cat decided she wanted to step on my chest. I am wondering if I can ice my nipples.

4 days post op

I woke up last night very sick to my stomach. This morning I was in a lot of pain because I had rolled to my side during the night. I'm going to try dulce lax because the medication has me stopped up and not feeling well. My breasts are not nearly as hard and the bruising is looking so much better. I think they are going to end up looking awesome!

Post Op Appointment

Today was my two week post op. They took my tape off and everything is looking good. I have a small opening on my right breast where all incisions meet. It's ok and I just have to put ointment on it. I can sleep on my side a little bit but I'm still having trouble sleeping. I can actually go to the bathroom now without laxatives so I just need to get the sleep in order and I'll be good. I can switch to sports bras which I'm excited about because I go back to work Friday and you can see the support bra because it comes up so high. But I'm pleased to know I'm looking good.
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Do thingsd naturally. A diet including prune juice, fruit and veg would have made laxatives uneccessary, as would getting off painkillers, and any opening will heal best through drying out in the air rather than being made soggy with creams.
Thanks for sharing your story...i will be doing this in November.
Thanks for sharing your story! I am prepping for my surgery in a month...What's something you are happy you did afterwards? What is something you regret doing/ not doing post surgery?
I am two and a half weeks post op now. I am happy that I get to throw out my massive bras. They fit on my husbands head like a cap. I am also really looking forward to purchasing new bras with the Victoria a Secret gift card my coworkers bought me. I can not tell you the last time I could buy a bra there. I don't really regret anything. I feel so much better and people tell me I look great. I look so much thinner and my husband told me I look normal and that I look really nice in my clothes now. I don't have cracking in my shoulders when I do shoulder rolls. It's a little uncomfortable for a while but worth it. I guess I regret not taking any sleeping pills. The Percocet kept me wide awake and miserable. It also made me very constipated and I got sick from being backed up which nobody mentioned. So be prepared before hand with a stool softener and laxatives.
Glad to hear you are doing well. I have had surgery before so I knew to have the stool softeners handy. That is awesome that your co-workers bought you a gift card from VS. I haven't been shopping there yet. Just this past week my bras are fitting differently so I better wait a little longer. Hope your recovery continues to go well.
You are looking great. Hope you have a smooth recovery.
Looking good... The more post pics I see the sooner I want the 14 th to come around... You won't be fat and flat you'll be 'flabulous' for a wile then you'll be fabulous!! Enjoy x
I will be fabulous! You will love your new boobs. Good luck with your surgery. It will be here before you know it. I did not realize how hard they would be. Thank you for the support.
My sister had her tonsils out at 38 and I took care of her and her two little children while her husband was at work for a week. I tell you, that was the worst week ever. She was in agony and I have a lot less patience than I thought I would. A tiny bit of advice - water every half hour - all day all night. Now, re your new boobs: they look beautiful. Just rest and take your pain meds as needed so that your body can heal. :)
I had no idea I had tonsil problems. The good news is I already had an appointment in may for an ears nose and throat doctor. I have thumping in my ear so I can just have them checked at the same time. My mom told my husband and sister not to tell me about it because the nurse said it's more painful for adults and I'm a baby. I found out from a friend who had it done.
what a lovely view, thanks for sharing it
Looking really good!
Give yourself a week of healing before asking if it was the right thing to do. Trust me, you will decide it was well worth the pain from surgery. Take it easy and don't over do it! The girls look good so far!
I know I think they look great!
Gl on your surgery. Keep us updated on your recovery.
Thank you. I woke up last night and threw up. Now my nerves are rattled. I'm feeling scared and nervous and wondering if this is the right thing to do. I know I'm going to be happy when it's over, it's just about getting to that point. I took a before picture last night that I need to get up. Maybe when I come home I can just get the before and after up.
Welcome to the community.   Please keep us up to date on everything.