Can't Wait to See Them - Harrisburg, PA

I am 41 , 5'5 160 lbs and my breast size was...

I am 41 , 5'5 160 lbs and my breast size was barely a B cup. I had been tossing around the idea of having breast augmentation for the past 7 years now. I finally did it! I chose smooth round high profile gel 400cc under the muscle. Today is day 3 post surgery , the pain is nothing more than feeling engorged with breast milk. I am up moving around and doing light chores. Occasionally I get a burning sensation under my left arm pit but overall it is not too bad. I have even cut back on the pain med because it is causing me to be constipated and my stomach feels bloated. I am anxious to remove this bra to see how they look. They are sitting pretty high right now and I am hoping they will drop a little bit. Only time will tell!

Day Three Post Op

I am wearing a post surgical bra and my breast are flat on the sides and still very high.
I have noticed that most women are wearing the breast strap to help push them down. My doctor wants them to drop on there own.

Day Nine

The only pain I occasionally have is a burning/tingle sensation under my armpit and side of breast which are nerves. I went to first week check up and the incisions looked good and they removed the sterti strips. Still wearing the surgical bra : ( but sports bras are only days away : ) . He didn't say anything about massaging them yet. I have another apt. in one month

Day Four

11 days post op

wearing a sports bra today

one month

one month

3 months

I cant tell you how happy I am with my new breasts. They truly look amazing and they feel so natural! People cant believe how natural they even look. I must say you get what you pay for, when it comes to plastic surgery .
Dr Foley